Abandoned shopping carts disappear

Recently I have noticed that when an order is placed, all other abandoned shopping carts disappear from the “Abandoned/Live Carts” list for that current day only.

Also, when a customer registers, the mandatory profile fields are not all entered. The first & last names and phone number are filled in, but the address fields are blank. I decided to register myself as a customer and was not able to submit my info until I filled in every required field. So I am not sure how these hand full of customers are able to register without entering all required fields. I am thinking there might be some kind of “glitch” while checking out.

Has anybody else expierianced this ???

Hello jimmyod,

Thank you for your request.

I am sorry to hear that you experienced these problems in my local CS-Cart installation. Unfortunately, I have failed to reproduce them in my local CS-Cart installation. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team