Abandoned Shopping Cart Feature

Hi,

This looks like a nice add-on. I tried it and it seems to work even if people leave from the cart page, where they are first directed to on check out. This is in addition to the first page of the one page and multi page checkout, I assume.

Is there a way to have other content in the popup box instead of a promotion. I am not sure I want to offer a promotion at that time, but maybe have some other content in the pop-up box.

Thanks,

Bob

Nice addon. It is maybe a bit weird the popup already shows up when leaving the cart page (and not the shop). People do come and go to that page, maybe to add something else.

I added an official CS-Cart Forum thread about this here: http://forum.cs-cart…-instant-offer/

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1326712569' post='129439']

Hi,

This looks like a nice add-on. I tried it and it seems to work even if people leave from the cart page, where they are first directed to on check out. This is in addition to the first page of the one page and multi page checkout, I assume.

Is there a way to have other content in the popup box instead of a promotion. I am not sure I want to offer a promotion at that time, but maybe have some other content in the pop-up box.

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

Yes it shows the pop up if you try and leave from the View Cart and any step in the actual Checkout page. Unfortunately it is setup just to put specific text regarding a promotion. What were you thinking you would like to put instead?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1326717835' post='129441']

Nice addon. It is maybe a bit weird the popup already shows up when leaving the cart page (and not the shop). People do come and go to that page, maybe to add something else.

[/quote]

That is a true, but the client I had this created for wanted to try and capture any possible sale if they showed any interest. Maybe in the next update I should add should an option to disable it for leaving the view cart page?

I just setup a 10-day free trial for anyone that wants to try it out before purchasing!

https://www.silver-l…hp?a=add&pid=34

no go with this popup crap, please make a real system that emails the client, discounts are desperate measures by desperate people…

the popup is simply a popup like any other popup…

we need to show user cart in email and have them click the continue checkout button and it refills with cart content and current step…

Darn…is this so hard to do ?