Abandoned/Live carts Tracking

" Abandoned/Live carts Tracking" Module, key features:

Including " Abandoned/Live carts product details" , which is from CS cart default.

1. Each cart is assigned a ID by format value of “year-month-day-time”. Even if the cart was created by a customer while logged in to their account, their information is also displayed.

2)Each carts will show IPs and referred links.
  2. "Instant Customer Information Availability " , as soon as a new information is created, Admin will be able to view customer information such as name, address, phone number, and email address - regardless of the checkout type, even as guests.
  3. “Pinpoint Where Customers Are Dropping Out” , Discover where your customers are dropping out during the checkout process (ie. Billing Options, Invoice, etc). This information can help to determine exactly why your customers are abandoning their order.
  4. “Notes field”, This filed is provided as a way for Admin to add notes to each live or abandoned cart if needed.
  5. “Last Modified”, This field will contain a time-stamp listing when the cart was last modified.

Is anyone interested in this module and willing to share the cost with me ?

So, if I visit your site, add various items to the cart, check shipping rates & determine that your rates are out of line and then just close my browser window, how will you determine who I am to do any type of follow-up other than study log files to determine at what point this random visitor bailed?

everything happens for a reason.

If this is the potential problem for shipping rate, so let's adjust it. At least, there are some information to analyze and improve. Also I can't block those bots or IPs with bad intention based on currently default limited information.

I have not done it, but I think you can set up Google analytics to do detailed tracking through the checkout process.

Also, I just turned off statistics in my site due to server load. This is based on recommendations in this forum. Not sure it other statistics gathering will cause the same problems. Might be nice to know the raw statistics. Don't need any personal details.

Google Analytics even tracking would only allow you to capture action. “Product added to cart” etc. If you are looking for individual product “add to carts”, you need something native in CS-Cart.

Franca, I'm interested in this but in a different approach.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I don't see the value in #3.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]“Pinpoint Where Customers Are Dropping Out”, this can be handled via funnels on GA and could be very costly to get this done via Add-on.[/font][/color]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]CS-Cart logs all cart activities along with referrer, IP address, host name, products that were added to cart etc. so a report for the products that were added to abandoned carts, location of these customers from their IP address, if possibly get hostnames. this addon should be either added as report under Sales->Reports section for “Abondonded carts and products”.[/color][/font]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]Please reach out to me to discuss further. Do you know where to get this done kind of modification done?[/color][/font]