A Recommended Host

Discount ASP.NET provides hosting for PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, and more. Plus it provides SQL for an additional charge, but first 3 months of hosting is free. After that it’s only $10 per month plus additional charges for added features.

Microsoft / IIS servers are a very poor choice for CS-Cart or any PHP commerce software.

I see why you recommend them though using a referral link. :frowning:

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]Microsoft / IIS servers are a very poor choice for CS-Cart or any PHP commerce software.

I see why you recommend them though using a referral link. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, plus offering you 3 free months of hosting sounds awkward…probably have each server loaded with tons of accounts.

Wow! I looked at CyberLNC hosting and it’s perfect for what I need! I’m switching right now. It provides what I need at no additional charge.

Ive just changed over to CyberLNC!

Setting up with them was astonishingly easy! The servers are bloody quick aswell! Not had to use customer services yet but we will see how it goes. Heart internet did my nut with its lack of any knowledge, support, and e-commerce compatibillity in general. Cyber LNC comes with very high recomendation so im gonna try it out.

CyberLNC website sucks…they don’t seem that reliable with that kind of website…

CyberLNC’s website isn’t flashy or very cool looking, but how does that have anything to do with reliability?

If all it takes is a good looking site for you to feel good about hosting than it shouldn’t be that hard for you to find a “good” host.

If you want actual reliability and service you should read through the comments about CyberLNC and take note of all the recomendations.

I am currently hosted with CyberLNC. So far I have been very happy and Scott and David have helped me out with everything I need.

Brandon

[quote name=‘super9xman’]CyberLNC website sucks…they don’t seem that reliable with that kind of website…[/quote]

Their website sucks cause they’re not designers, They’re server experts.

Check my website out, it sucks. Ironically I’m a CS-Cart Moderator, Expert and a few other things on top of that.

If only I had time to screw around on my website… I might be able to make people think I’m cool :cool:

Jesse (www.knoxit.com.au)