A couple of filter questions

Hello! I have a couple of problems I need help with regarding the add filters that the customers can select under a category to cut down the product choice for them. I am using version 2.1.0 Professional.

When I go to add a new filter (Administration Panel - Catalog - Product Filter - Add Filter) I only have the option to ‘filter by’ default - price/in stock/free shipping, I cannot find where to either input or select a new filter such as size or colour?

The second problem is that I want to include a filter by price - when I go to input the range in the from-to fields it will only select whole numbers, I want to be able to input 0-$2.99, $3.00 - $4.99 etc but neither the comma or the full stop is accepted so i cannot add anything with decimal points - any ideas how to do this?

Thanks for any help

Any luck with the decimal point in price filters?

To allow decimal values in the price ranges, you need to change the field type in the database. In the “cscart_product_filter_ranges” table, change the “from” and “to” fields to decimal(8,2).

To allow decimal values in the range labels, you can just enter them with basic formatting instead of using the %10:price% variables.

Glen

Update: this doesn’t work in 2.1.2