500 K Upload / Attachment Limits

Why is the attachment limit only set to 500k ? This is way to low. I just deleted a bunch of attachments, but I'm still at about 1.3 mb. Most of my attachments are free addons that I don't want to remove because they will hopefully be useful to people.

How can the attachment limit be increased?

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello Brandon,

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1308809879' post='115563']

Why is the attachment limit only set to 500k ? This is way to low. I just deleted a bunch of attachments, but I'm still at about 1.3 mb. Most of my attachments are free addons that I don't want to remove because they will hopefully be useful to people.

How can the attachment limit be increased?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

In this case I advise that you ask you server administrator to increase the “upload_max_filesize” setting in your PHP configuration.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1308823816' post='115577']

Hello Brandon,

In this case I advise that you ask you server administrator to increase the “upload_max_filesize” setting in your PHP configuration.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

He is talking about in your forums here. I show that I am over as well.

Yep, I mean the forums, not my site. I can't add any attachments to this forum because I'm already way over my limit.

It's kind of funny actually, it says that no single upload can be more than 2mb, but the limit for the total storage is only 500k.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello,

We removed the size limitation for attachments on our CS-Cart Community Forums, so now you can attach a file of any size.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’ timestamp=‘1309164518’ post=‘115790’]

Hello,

We removed the size limitation for attachments on our CS-Cart Community Forums, so now you can attach a file of any size.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

ok than uploading 1GB file… :P

Hello,

Let me apologize for the confusing explanation. An attachment file should not be larger than 10Mb in order to be attached on our CS-Cart Community Forums.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team