500 Error After Installation

I have this problem too.

I downloaded the last version of cs-cart (v4.3.6) and replaced these files "app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php" & "app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php" but it didn't help. Anybody or cs-cart support can you help me to solve this problem ?

Hi,

I hope that you have replaced those files, With the new files provided by the Cs-Cart team?

If not, Please contact the Servicedesk People, They can sort out your problem in a very short time.

Not quite sure I know what this issue is.
The dev server (separate document root on same server) upgraded just fine.
When trying to upgrade the production site, the following errors occur in the var/upgrade/core_log.txt file.

2016-04-08 00:13:45: Caught an exception: exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Identifier “session” is not defined.’ in /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php(586): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘session’)
#1 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php(428): Tygh\UpgradeCenter\App->installUpgradePackage(‘core’, Array)
#2 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/controllers/backend/upgrade_center.php(107): Tygh\UpgradeCenter\App->install(‘core’, Array)
#3 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(685): include(‘/home/usflagsu/…’)
#4 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(456): fn_run_controller(‘/home/usflagsu/…’, ‘upgrade_center’, ‘install’, ‘’, ‘’)
#5 /home/usflagsu/public_html/admin45.php(27): fn_dispatch()
#6 {main}
I have no idea what ‘pimple’ is nor what it is trying to check…

Anyone experience this one before? It’s Thur night here, helpdesk won’t respond till Monday at the earliest (but probably with a “we’re too busy” automated response) so any help anyone can provide would be valuable.

Not quite sure I know what this issue is.
The dev server (separate document root on same server) upgraded just fine.
When trying to upgrade the production site, the following errors occur in the var/upgrade/core_log.txt file.

2016-04-08 00:13:45: Caught an exception: exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Identifier "session" is not defined.' in /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php(586): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('session')
#1 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/Tygh/UpgradeCenter/App.php(428): Tygh\UpgradeCenter\App->installUpgradePackage('core', Array)
#2 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/controllers/backend/upgrade_center.php(107): Tygh\UpgradeCenter\App->install('core', Array)
#3 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(685): include('/home/usflagsu/...')
#4 /home/usflagsu/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(456): fn_run_controller('/home/usflagsu/...', 'upgrade_center', 'install', '', '')
#5 /home/usflagsu/public_html/admin45.php(27): fn_dispatch()
#6 {main}
I have no idea what 'pimple' is nor what it is trying to check...

Anyone experience this one before? It's Thur night here, helpdesk won't respond till Monday at the earliest (but probably with a "we're too busy" automated response) so any help anyone can provide would be valuable.

We found similar issue in the russian thread. Support advised to compare the following files with the files from the clean installation package:

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php

app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

The customer replaced these files and it fixed the problem

By clean installation package, you mean extract them from a new installation archive? Wouldn’t the upgrade package be rebuilt with correct files? Or should I re-download the package?

By clean installation package, you mean extract them from a new installation archive? Wouldn't the upgrade package be rebuilt with correct files? Or should I re-download the package?

Download latest version from the CS-Cart website, extract the package and try to copy mentioned files

Just an FYI and confirmation. I created a backup copy of CS-CART on my XAMPP localhost yesterday. I was having the same issue as others in this thread.

ie: a functioning store front but a blank page on the admin side.

I replaced ;

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php

app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

with the most recent versions and the ADMIN page loaded.

Thanks for your help

n/m

I just upgraded my local xampp copy of cs-cart to : version 4.4.2 AGAIN, I get the front part of the site just fine,

But I get the following error on the admin side:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Identifier "view" is not defined.' in /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/functions/fn.common.php(2670): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('view') #1 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/functions/fn.common.php(555): fn_get_current_mode() #2 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/functions/fn.init.php(761): fn_process_cache_notifications('fgber_zbqr_jvyy...') #3 [internal function]: fn_check_cache(Array) #4 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/functions/fn.init.php(929): call_user_func_array('fn_check_cache', Array) #5 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/init.php(138): fn_init(Array) #6 /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/admin.php(25): require('/storage/web/pu...') #7 {main} thrown in /storage/web/public/sites/xxx/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php on line 95

So I went to CS-CART downloaded a fresh zip file of version 4.4.2. and copied "app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php" & "app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php". from the zip file to my site.

And for the 2nd time in 2 months it fixed the issue. (two different releases of CS-CART)

I don't know why it works, but I thought I would report it.

Is there any chance you may still have a these 2 files?

Is there any way you could attach them to this thread?

Thank you

Is there any chance you may still have a these 2 files?

Is there any way you could attach them to this thread?

Thank you

Just contact support team. They will provide you with the fix