404 Not Found error after SEO Addon

After I completed configuring cs-cart and uploading products, The non-seo-friendly links work: domainname.com/category/product=1

I turned on the SEO addon and I am taken to a broken link/directed to a

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

Is there a way to tell cs-cart which new links correspond with which old links? I am looking for the least complicated solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Clear your cache using yoursite.com/admin.php?cc (path and name of your admin.php file with ?cc at the end).

Also try to delete all files in /var/cache/ and all files and directories in /var/compiled/.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Clear your cache using yoursite.com/admin.php?cc (path and name of your admin.php file with ?cc at the end).

Also try to delete all files in /var/cache/ and all files and directories in /var/compiled/.[/QUOTE]

I followed your instructions and my problem is not solved. Thanks for trying!

[quote name=‘clothingstore’]I followed your instructions and my problem is not solved. Thanks for trying![/quote]

Did you clear your browser cache as well?

I think I ran into this same issue and I just un-installed and installed the SEO addon and it cleaned up everything.

It depends on which pages are returning an error. If it is your about us page for example you might have to change the seo name in the Addons tab under editing for that page.

My file was set to show the IP address instead of the domain name. Once that was fixed the SEO addon worked!

What is your system? If you install XAMPP on Windows XP, this might help you.

I have changed .htaccess file. Even though it requires to uncomment “RewriteBase” and change it accordingly, I commented out “RewriteBase”.

My production server is Linux. It is working fine with it uncommented, but it should be left commented with Windows XP.

```php

RewriteEngine on

Some hostings require RewriteBase to be uncommented

Example:

Your store url is [url]http://www.yourcompany.com/store/cart[/url]

So “RewriteBase” should be:

RewriteBase /store/cart

[COLOR=“Red”]# RewriteBase /store *** Commented out *[/COLOR]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !.(png|gif|ico|swf|jpe?g|js|css)$

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule . index.php?sef_rewrite=1 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} .
/catalog/.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.html !-f

RewriteRule . index.php?sef_rewrite=1 [L,QSA]

```

my customer i trying to checkout there items but the page load for like 5min then say page not fund, i need help please asap im losing all my customer and money too need help, this never happen to me before, im new to cs cart