404 Errors

Hello guys,

i've hundreds of 404 errors all similars

like this.

index.php?dispatch=auth.login&return_url=index.php%3Fdispatch%3Dcategories.view%26category_id%3D286

index.php?dispatch=auth.login&return_url=index.php%3Fdispatch%3Dcategories.view%26category_id%3D309

Can you help me?

Thank you

Dear Aletro,

To say the truth it is not clear what you what.

Do you want to find out the reason of this strange urls?

Or these lines shouldn't be put in logs?

As we understand you have a modified version of the CS-Cart.

It is very strange that there is the category address in [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]return_url.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Usually the url is [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]dispatch=auth.login_form, but not [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]auth.login.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Best regards, Alt-team.[/size][/font]

Please check if all these request are from the same IP address

Also, make sure category id's 286 and 309 are not disabled. You might also want to learn who the referring page is.

You are requiring a user to login and the user has tried to go directly to the category listing page. It has been redirected to the login page and upon successful authentication, it will try to redirect to the originally requested category page. But if that page doesn't exist (deleted or disabled) then you'll get a 404.

I delete all 404 erros from Google Webmasterstool and now I'll start to see which kind of 404 will appear again.

I'll let u know