404 error on blocks

hi everybody, I got some troubles on setting up the blocks.

I tried to create a related products block on product page, I followed this instructions: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation , everything fine until I click the ‘+Add products’ link, a window appeared but I got a 404 page not found error page inside.

I tried several times,no luck,whatever I created Product block or banner block.

The blocks created on ‘all pages’ are OK.

So can anybody help?:confused:

thank you;)

I have same problem.Anyones know solution?Plz help us.

Hello. I’ve the same problem. Running CS-Cart 2.1.2.

Problem appears in Blocks with manual filling for Product Tab only. I’ve got 404 error all the time. I’ve also tried so much things - no way to fix it. Hosting support said that they can’t find a problem and cs-cart support said the problem is in “object_id” and offered me >$450 fix. But an “object_id” works fine for custom HTML block. So please anyone help us with ur ideas.

I’ve purchased a NEW hosting and domain from JustHost specially to resolve this problem. But nothing changed. Same error. :confused: Anyone please help…

[quote name=‘Arinden’]I’ve purchased a NEW hosting and domain from JustHost specially to resolve this problem. But nothing changed. Same error. :confused: Anyone please help…[/QUOTE]

It may be a mod_security block. Ask your hosting provider to add exclusions for your domain for rule ID’s:

And try it then. mod_security can see certian actions as a SQL injection attack. I hope this helps!

[quote name=‘tletourneau’]It may be a mod_security block. Ask your hosting provider to add exclusions for your domain for rule ID’s:

And try it then. mod_security can see certian actions as a SQL injection attack. I hope this helps![/QUOTE]

OMG man! Thank you very much! It works, it really works. THANK YOU! :smiley: That’s impossible :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote name=‘Arinden’]OMG man! Thank you very much! It works, it really works. THANK YOU! :smiley: That’s impossible :smiley: :smiley: :D[/QUOTE]

Glad to help!