403 Error - Changing Category Descriptions

Hello,

When using the backend's text editor for Category text's, whenever I use the ''Save'' or ''Save and close'' button I get a 403 error. Saying I do not have permission. Whenever I use the on-site editor, it works just fine. Although that lacks functionallity like posting links and such. Anyway, how do I fix the 403 error whenever I use the conventional editor?

Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by “the on-site editor”?

What do you mean by "the on-site editor"?

https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.5.x/developer_guide/tools/file_editor.html#on-site-template-editing

Not quite sure of the correlation between the html editor of data and the template editor for template code. How would you change the description (text) of a category using the template editor? I must be missing something in this communication.

Not quite sure of the correlation between the html editor of data and the template editor for template code. How would you change the description (text) of a category using the template editor? I must be missing something in this communication.

I agree with Tony. At first try to clear cache (possibly permissions schema is not cached correctly). If it does not help, try to disable 3rd party addons (they can incorrectly extend permissions schema)