4.2.2 To 4.3.1 Upgrade

I want to upgrade CS-CART V4.2.2 to V4.3.1

I have already installed V4.3.1 on this directory http://vapeking.co.za/new/

It's not current however, does not have all the orders etc as it was done a week ago.

Anyway I need that upgraded with the following addons transferred and working:

[eCom Labs] Order History

Add Reviews by Yotpo

Cart-Power: Yotpo stars

Cost and Profit Addon by Dvs.gr

New Arrivals (HW)

One step checkout 1.4 by cscartrocks.com

Reward points

Vend

Xero Accounting

Budget $200

Please add me on skype Gizzymomo

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We have gone through your CS-Cart upgrade requirement and we are confident of giving you the best meeting your CS-Cart upgrade to latest requirements.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We have immense experience in CS-Cart version upgrade development things and also done many CS-Cart 4.2.x and doing now CS-Cart version 4.3.x version upgraded work for our Clients.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]They have installed following add-on with source code or encrypted. [/font][/color]

1. [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][eCom Labs] Order History [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cart-Power: Yotpo stars[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]3. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cost and Profit Addon by Dvs.gr [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]4. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Xero Accounting and etc…,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We understood that you are looking to CS-Cart developer to do upgrade your CS-Cart website to CS-Cart Version (4.3.x).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Our primary work is to customize the cs-cart as customer needs, add-on development. We will meet the expectation.[/font][/color]