4.14 Upgrade Lost Layout Configuration

anyone else experience this… upgraded to find out that all my layouts were removed and made responsive grid default. Revert back to 4.13 was successful, but not geeked about rebuilding all my layouts and page configurations.

not sure if this is a bug or a “by new design” feature.

Thoughts?

Same thing happened to me.

I understand (now) that because a Responsive design must resize on the fly, it isn't going to necessarily by compatible with the layout I created for the Basic theme.

I do wish I would have been warned that switching to the Responsive theme was going to dump my entire layout. I would have exported the layout so I at least could restore it and then decided for myself what worked and didn't work for the Responsive theme.

Next upgrade, on another CS-Cart store, I will export the layout first so I have a backup and see IF I'm able to restore that layout to a v4 Responsive Theme store.

Yeah, this happened to me as well. Luckily I was just playing around with the responsive layout so it wasn't that big of a deal. I didn't think about changing the layout may have negative affects on the other devices other than desktop.