4.10.1 Rc Is Available—Try The New Version Before The Official Release

It will be hard to troubleshoot the issue remotely. I can only provide a basic checklist here:

1. Is your live store currently at version 4.9.3 SP1?

2. Have you made a test copy of your store?

3. Have you entered one of the license keys from the first post in this topic for your test copy?

If the answer to all of these questions is "Yes", then please contact our technical support via Help Desk. Depending on what caused the problem, support credits may or may not be required.

Can we test from the FREE Demo provided here:

https://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor-personal-demo-created.html

?

It will be hard to troubleshoot the issue remotely. I can only provide a basic checklist here:

1. Is your live store currently at version 4.9.3 SP1?

2. Have you made a test copy of your store?

3. Have you entered one of the license keys from the first post in this topic for your test copy?

If the answer to all of these questions is "Yes", then please contact our technical support via Help Desk. Depending on what caused the problem, support credits may or may not be required.

i dont know. We kick the old developer because there scam us the money.
how i can check this?

We have released 4.10.1 RC2. It simplifies the management of variation names. Now, if variations are separate catalog items, they will have their own names. If they are within one catalog item, they will share a single name.

The upgrade to 4.10.1 RC2 is now available in the Upgrade Centers of your 4.10.1 RC1 installations.

The links in the first post now allow you to download 4.10.1 RC2 instead of RC1.

You can still upgrade a test copy of your store from 4.9.3 SP1 to 4.10.1 RC1, and then to RC2.

Can we test from the FREE Demo provided here:

If you'd like to test the Release Candidate in the cloud, it may be more convenient to just use the dev demo. An instance only exists for a day, but then you just get a new one easily.

Testing with upgrades is important only for live stores (on a separate copy, of course), to see what you'll have to do after the upgrade.

i dont know. We kick the old developer because there scam us the money.
how i can check this?

It could be that you're not on 4.9.3 SP1. To find out, go to your website and add ?version after the URL. For example: https://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?version

The dev demo I suggested in the message above might be more convenient for testing.

It could be that you're not on 4.9.3 SP1. To find out, go to your website and add ?version after the URL. For example: https://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?version

The dev demo I suggested in the message above might be more convenient for testing.

Multi-Vendor 4.9.3 (ACTIVE)

still you dont tell any info about new profile fileds ? i am using multiple profile fields . but i think you are removing billing address.

how ill be work new system ? also please add invudal and company profile type. and please get automatically. VAT office and VAT number if customer select company profile.

How i can upgrade manuel?

Multi-Vendor 4.9.3 (ACTIVE)

Obviously you still need to upgrade to 4.9.3 SP1.

Obviously you still need to upgrade to 4.9.3 SP1.

4.9.3 SP1 cant see in the upgrade center as well :(

i think the old developer do a lot of shit.

Look at your admin logs and see what the response is for cs-cart upgrade.

Possible to make direkt an Upgrade from 4.9.3 to the new Beta manuel via FTP?

1 - I encountered an error while upgrading

• Functions:
    • fn_get_payment_methods

how can i fix this??

2- if addon is inactive and to continue setup gives an error

20190326181751_core_mve_create_default_storefront.php

Reason:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1.

3- "Advanced import -> Fields mapping" is a very slovly choose and scrooling mouse

Hi CS Cart team,

I cannot report issues on bug tracker.

I would like to tell you that the new version 4.10.1 located on dev.demo.mv.cs-cart.com has a bug. When there is a product bundled in buy together, the checkout page and cart page are not accessible. A fatal error shows.

i didnt see any action admin notification center on order place change status entering shipping etc, need change any settings ? also please extend this for forendend.

also MVE plus cand calculate category commissions

Hi,

The key to try the upcoming Multi-Vendor Ultimate is not working:

https://i.imgur.com/bFd7l0y.png

Please make sure that you are testing this in the 4.10.1 RC installation

Hi,

The key to try the upcoming Multi-Vendor Ultimate is not working:

https://i.imgur.com/bFd7l0y.png

hello, i see on checkout the navigation is disabled... is this done intentionaly? the only way to escape the checkout is by clicking hte logo at the bottom of the page... maybee this is a good approach.... just for discusscion here :)

i didnt see any action admin notification center on order place change status entering shipping etc, need change any settings ? also please extend this for forendend.

The Notification Center is still at an early stage of development. It doesn't yet include a lot of notifications that it may eventually include. For now, it will display notifications from Help Desk (for example, about a new upgrade being available). Anything else may be implemented in one of the future versions.

also MVE plus cand calculate category commissions

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce this problem. Could you please provide more details (ideally, a step-by-step instruction and desired/actual outcome)?

hello, i see on checkout the navigation is disabled... is this done intentionaly? the only way to escape the checkout is by clicking hte logo at the bottom of the page... maybee this is a good approach.... just for discusscion here :)

Yes, it is the intended design decision. The goal is to remove any elements that distract the customer from making a purchase. Returning to a previous page is easier via browser anyway.