4.1.5 Store Closed Problem In Order Complate

Hello everyone!

I make store import 3.0.6 > 4.1.5 and everythink is ok but!!! Add to basked any product come complete order than get opening store cloed web page in HTTPS, some time making in admin page! how can fix this bug? This is very importad!

1- I make default SEO

2- I uninstal SEO

3- I Clear cache cc and cc&ctpl

NOT COMPLATE ORDER NOT COMPLATE… :confused: have anybody for help.?

The store closed page means you have an error. View your error logs to find out what the problem is.

Hi,

I changing store closed.html name and give error bellow

"Warning[color=#000000]: file_get_contents(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/store_closed.html) [[/color]function.file-get-contents[color=#000000]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [/color]/home/indirimi/public_html/app/Tygh/Exceptions/AException.php[color=#000000]on line [/color]52"

[color=#ff0000]Same like sthis store hook for store closed! what i must make it? pls help[/color]

hi Subpower,

In CS-Cart 4.x if any error occurs, the “Store closed” page is shown by default.

However, you can try to add the following code line (any place after the first “php” tag) in the “config.php” file in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation:

define("DEVELOPMENT", true);

After this you should see the real error text/code.

NOTE: After the issue resolution It is recommended to delete the above-mentioned code line.

Hope it helps.

Best regards, Sergei