4.1.5 Google Product Category Variants

Hi, I'm just trying to sort out the Google data upload but I have hit a stumbling block…

I'm trying to find out how to get this working, there are no options for this, in V 3.0.6 this is all set up with the variants but in V 4.1.5 there is no such thing, can any one help??

Kind regards,

Tony

CS-Cart has said they have no plans to support the product variants in their feed program… however… they said each variant can be added as a product “feature” which will allow you to export them as needed… Haven't tried it myself.

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1402527613' post='185545'] CS-Cart has said they have no plans to support the product variants in their feed program… however… they said each variant can be added as a product “feature” which will allow you to export them as needed… Haven't tried it myself. [/quote]

Sorry I think you may have miss understood my question I'm not refering to product variants but to the Google Product Category Variants, these are the variants for the Google data feed,

i.e - Home & Garden > Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Appliances > Freezers

kind regards,

Tony

Hey Tony… In order to specify a category variant like that, you would basically need to create a product “feature” called “product_category” and then populate them for each product.

I had the same problem in 4.0.3 but in 4.1.5 its all ok.

in v3.0.6 it is all there for you, now it is not? Googles categories are vast… so I have to create one for each??

even on the cs cart demo this is not included.