'page_Id' In Html Code

Hi,

Anyone knows a way to create a link with the 'page_id' field instead of the SEO name?

For example, the 'Demo Store' block contains the link Contact us and I would like to add the same reference in a HTML code but I only managed to create the link with this syntax: Contact us

Thanks a lot for the help!

hi

it is possible only for blocks of type “HTML with Smarty support” so you should create such block in Design → Layouts and put your code there.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='makneto' timestamp='1430837970' post='213476']

Hi,

Anyone knows a way to create a link with the 'page_id' field instead of the SEO name?

For example, the 'Demo Store' block contains the link Contact us and I would like to add the same reference in a HTML code but I only managed to create the link with this syntax: Contact us

Thanks a lot for the help!

[/quote]

What URL is generated if you use {“pages.view?page_id=30”|fn_url} ?

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1430904549' post='213527']

hi

it is possible only for blocks of type “HTML with Smarty support” so you should create such block in Design → Layouts and put your code there.

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

Is what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1430906436' post='213541']

What URL is generated if you use {“pages.view?page_id=30”|fn_url} ?

[/quote]

If I use {“pages.view?page_id=30”|fn_url} in a “HTML with Smarty support” block, this is redirected to the SEO name, for instance, www.domain.com/contact_us. Looks like 'page_id' cannot be used in a normal HTML code to create the link.