2.2.5 import to 3.04 Failed

1. Installed fresh copy of 3.04 into new subdirectory
  2. HAd working front end and demo store front.
  3. Installed Store import add-on
  4. Ran store import and it started.
  5. I had the pop up screen with long blue importing bar. After a while it went back to store import screen, but screen was still “loading”
  6. Did this process twice and second time left screen trying to load all night and nothing happened. Still in same spot.

End results
  7. No store front, just white screen with error_occured.

2, Back end comes up with just categories loaded, but cannot access products…get the same error_occured

Not sure what else to try…

I have attempted this 4 times with the same results.

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. It requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='Jayhawk' timestamp='1352831457' post='149093']

1. Installed fresh copy of 3.04 into new subdirectory
  2. HAd working front end and demo store front.
  3. Installed Store import add-on
  4. Ran store import and it started.
  5. I had the pop up screen with long blue importing bar. After a while it went back to store import screen, but screen was still “loading”
  6. Did this process twice and second time left screen trying to load all night and nothing happened. Still in same spot.

End results
  7. No store front, just white screen with error_occured.

2, Back end comes up with just categories loaded, but cannot access products…get the same error_occured

Not sure what else to try…

[/quote]

hello Jay ,i met same problem with bluehost space, finally i asked for a help from CS CART support team .I don`t know the reason why it happened.So you may can try their service also.

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1352985475' post='149254']

Hello Jayhawk,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. It requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Pavel

I have added the record for the access. Do I need to submit a ticket?

[quote name='Jayhawk' timestamp='1352996293' post='149272']

Pavel

I have added the record for the access. Do I need to submit a ticket?

[/quote]

YES sure,you need to let them know that you need a help.

So pls submit the ticket after adding the FTP access.

Generally if the Loading box stays, there is either a PHP error on trying to return the AJAX request or there is a javascript error in the browser in reading the AJAX request.

Check your php error_log file for any errors at the time you were importing (or end of the file if checking immediately) and bring up your browser's Error Console to see if there are any javascript errors.

If there are errors, address them. If not, wait for cs-cart helpdesk support.