2.2.2 to 2.2.3 Upgrade Problem

Hoping someone can help, or at least point me in the right direction. I'm a little behind the curve, and even though v3.0.2 is out, I'm still on 2.2.2. So I'm trying to upgrade, but when I try to go to v2.2.3 using the upgrade center, at the end of the process I get this:

Database error: Unknown column 'data_key' in 'where clause' (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT data FROM cscart_storage_data WHERE data_key = 'hd_messages'

Backtrace:

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/core/fn.database.php

Line: 259

Function: db_error

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/core/fn.database.php

Line: 100

Function: db_query

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/core/fn.common.php

Line: 3903

Function: db_get_field

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/controllers/admin/init.php

Line: 394

Function: fn_get_storage_data

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/core/fn.control.php

Line: 578

Function: include

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/core/fn.control.php

Line: 432

Function: fn_run_controller

File: /home1/prorefco/public_html/Shop_PRS/admin.php

Line: 28

Function: fn_dispatch

(CS-Cart is installed in the 'Shop_PRS' folder on my server)

I contacted my server support, and they said:

"A part of the upgrade is invoking a query to the mysql database and specifically it is trying to select some data from the table cscart_storage_data inside the prorefco_dbPRS database and the real problem is that it is looking for a column called “data_key” which doesn't exist. When we go into that database and associated table we see two columns. One called “data” and another called “key” but not a single column called “data_key”.

They then advised me to contact CS Cart support and they should be able to figure this out. However, when I did that, CS Cart support said it was not a problem with the upgrade files, and they would perform the upgrade for me if I bought more support points (naturally). Every other upgrade I attempted from v2.1 to 2.2 using the admin panel upgrade center was successful, but for some reason I'm stuck on this one. I have already installed v3.0.2 on my server, so I just need to get to v2.2.4 to use the new store import feature and get v3 working.

Any assistance would be most appreciated!

The data base will need to be fixed manually.

There are only 2 fields in the table cscart_storage_data and they are “data_key” and “data”.

Hi…thanks for the reply…I manually changed the name of the 'key' column to 'data_key', leaving a 'data' column and a 'data_key' column. However, the admin panel crashed, giving a similar database error message and I couldn't even log in. So I changed it back, and the admin panel is functioning normally again, unless of course I were to try the 2.2.3 upgrade. Please let me know if I did something incorrectly.

You may have not had the values set up correctly? Note: This is what I am showing for version 2.2.5. I'm not sure if it's the same or not for 2.2.2.

This is an image of the fields:

[attachment=5656:cscart_storage_data1.png]

This is an image of the 1 line of data entered:

[attachment=5657:cscart_storage_data2.png]

cscart_storage_data1.png

cscart_storage_data2.png

I am showing the exact same thing, with the exception of column 1, which shows 'key' instead of 'data_key'. All other values are identical. Unless I need to make other changes in addition to changing column 1 to read 'data_key', I'm at a loss. Like I said before, all previous upgrade attempts went smoothly, but for some reason I'm running into a wall with this one. And the major disadvantage of using CS Cart is not only do you have to pay for upgrades and bug fixes, but you have to buy support points to get them to install the upgrades and bug fixes if the “do it yourself” install tool doesn't get the job done. I appreciate your taking the time to try to figure out the problem.

Well I could be wrong but the “key” field should not be there. It's not there in 2.2.5 nor 3.0.2. In fact, in 3.0.2 there is no data at all, just the fields.