2.2.1 wysiwyg editor can no longer justify

Since upgrading to version 2.2.1, both wysiwyg editors can no longer justify text. As well many other text editing features were now lost, superscript, subscript, etc. at least I think I remember them all being there in 2.1.4.

I tried using

but it does not work. Long text block look a lot better justified, does anyone know how to justify text in cs-carts editor?

There was a previous post to add functionality to the TinyMCE editor at [TUTORIAL] Add more functions to the TinyMCE editor! - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

Unfortunately, I couldn't get this to work for me. I uploaded the TinyMCE 3.4.3.2 as recommended, but when I inserted the code provided, it only caused my editor to disappear. But other people have been more successful with it.

I was able to re-install my old functionality and add an html editor button as follows (as usual, making a backup of the original first is recommended):

In file: /js/editors/tinymce.editor.js comment out:

plugins : 'safari,style,advimage,advlink,xhtmlxtras,inlinepopups',
theme_advanced_buttons1: 'formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,bold,italic,underline,forecolor,backcolor,|,link,image,|,numlist,bullist,indent,outdent,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,|,code',
theme_advanced_buttons2: '',
theme_advanced_buttons3: '',

Insert (from cs-cart v2.1, file: lib/tinymce/tiny_mce_init.js)

plugins : 'safari,pagebreak,style,table,advhr,advimage,advlink,preview,media,paste,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,inlinepopups',
theme_advanced_buttons1 : 'newdocument,|,cut,copy,paste,|,undo,redo,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,styleprops',
theme_advanced_buttons2 : 'formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,media,cleanup,|,sub,sup,charmap,|,forecolor,backcolor',
theme_advanced_buttons3 : 'tablecontrols,|,removeformat,visualaid,|,advhr,visualchars,nonbreaking,|,preview,fullscreen,|,code',

Note that I added the html editor to the end of the last line. The Link Add/Edit button is acting a little screwy for me, but other than that it has been problem free.

I hope one these helps.

Thank you for that code. I tried the first link you provided but it didn't work for me either, I think it only works for cs-cart version 2.1.4

Here is a screen shot of all the functionality back again. I don't understand why when cs-cart releases an update that they also don't update all the old modules, like tinymce, lightbox, prettybox etc.

after.png

Glad to help. Every so often cs-cart makes the mystifying decision to reduce functionality. Hopefully, they will rethink this one. I made a backup of the revised file just in case a later upgrade overrides the changes.

Found the best approach yet, seems to work great so far, nice and easy, no file editing… just back up your existing files and follow the directions.

[url=“TinyMCE 3.4.3.2 - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums”]TinyMCE 3.4.3.2 - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums