2.1 Upgrade Makes Blocks Disappear

We had one block we had created from within the control panel and after the upgrade it disappeared. It was a simple general HTML block. We had to revert. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone else have any bugs?

[quote name=‘darrenl’]We had one block we had created from within the control panel and after the upgrade it disappeared. It was a simple general HTML block. We had to revert. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone else have any bugs?[/QUOTE]

www.***.com/admin.php?dispatch[upgrade_center.run_backup]=Continue

upgrade display

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

can’t continue

upgrade fail

Ah you too. We will not be using this upgrade.

If you add the blocks again manually, it’s fine. It’s still a bug, but thats a workaround.

I had a large featured block on my home page. I had to re-generate it.

I also had to re-add the categories block.

In the official 2.1 thread they said this is fixed in the latest 2.1 package. So the suggestion was to revert back to 2.0.15, refresh the package list and then do the upgrade again.

[quote name=‘darrenl’]We had one block we had created from within the control panel and after the upgrade it disappeared. It was a simple general HTML block. We had to revert. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone else have any bugs?[/QUOTE]

I cannot creat new html block or add group even though I don’t know what it is.

I tried many times adding a html block, after several times try out, nothing created.

What’s going on?

same problem here, anyone found a solution?