2.1.4 - Graphics

Hi,

I installed 2.1.4, mainly to skin for upgrade (eventually). After doing a backup (siteworx/cpanel type) I decompressed to get the right version of the site mainly to copy to start the upgrade from 1.3.5sp3 to 1.3.5sp4.

Because I had installed the 2.1.4 version on the site before the backup I obviously had the 2.1.4 version.

I now need to delete the decompressed version of the backup but am being bombarded with error messages about image filename lengths.

Looking at the image folders (that won't allow me to delete from the directories on my PC - what the H**k comes into mind.

I have included dump of the image directory results (from my Bulk Rename utility (that isn't able to rename anything either) because it “can't find the path specified” - I would like to understand what is going on if I am to move to V2.1.4 before everything breaks!!

I think this upgrad

Bulk Rename Utility_2011-06-22_10-36-49-CS_214.png

Hello Cmebd,

Unfortunately, your request is not clear enough to us. As far as we understand, you want to upgrade your store from CS-Cart version 1.3.5 SP-3 to CS-Cart version 1.3.5 SP-4 and then to the latest one. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your store in one step. First you need to upgrade your store to CS-Cart version 1.3.5 SP-4. Please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base in order to learn more information about how to do it: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation. After that you should just upgrade your database of CS-Cart version 1.3.5SP-4 to CS-Cart version 2.0.8. So you should follow the instruction from our article in our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

And then you need to upgrade your store to CS-Cart version 2.0.9 and so on (one by one). To learn more information about how to do it, please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team