2.1.1 Import Data Into 4.2.4?

Hi All

I have asked the CS team to allow me to upgrade my software from 2.1.1 to 2.2.5 and then I can do the Store Import function from inside a new install of CS-Cart 4.2.4.

However, the CS team is taking too long to get back and fix my account. I can't see any updates to 2.2.5 even though I have paid for the 4.2.4 software. Very irritating. I need to get this work motoring.

So, my question, can I do a Store Import inside a new install (on same server, different directory) from 4.2.4 to read a store in 2.1.1. I saw the CS team say update to 2.2.5 first. However I can see in Store Import it recognises the original site and says it is 2.1.1.

I thought I better ask see if anyone has managed to do this, just in case it messes up. I have the live site backed up so not too worried.

Any help would be great guys!

Don't think it a good idea. Better upgrade to 2.2.4 first

You can read this in KB

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

I agree with zeero6, but you can try on local installation. Do not use live store

Can someone please explain how to upgrade from 2.1.11 to [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#282828][size=4]2.2.4. I have asked cs-cart support several times for instructions (and location of upgrade files) and have got [/size]little[size=4] to no response. When I log into My Files area on their server I do not see any of the 2.x upgrade files to download.[/size][/color][/font]

Make sure the license is correct under the upgrade settings and subscription is up to date. Only way would be to contact their support again.

I don't think I have ever seen upgrade files in helpdesk. They did change license numbers for older versions when version 4.x came out so you may need to update the license number.?

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1424185843' post='205569']

Can someone please explain how to upgrade from 2.1.11 to [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#282828][size=4]2.2.4. I have asked cs-cart support several times for instructions (and location of upgrade files) and have got [/size]little[size=4] to no response. When I log into My Files area on their server I do not see any of the 2.x upgrade files to download.[/size][/color][/font]

[/quote]

Please check this article (version 2.1.x can be selected on the top of the page)