2.0.9 is released! HOT!

Congratulations! This is a milestone of cs-cart.

Cheers!

PS: Live help addon is still absent…

Very nice. I will wait for a few days before i am going to upgrade. Did you already upgrade?

Any one got a change list?

[quote name=‘Weccop’]Very nice. I will wait for a few days before i am going to upgrade. Did you already upgrade?

Any one got a change list?[/QUOTE]

I’m going to do it locally. Will report back soon. Should be no problem. Cheers again!

Hi, i 've upgraded to new version 2.09 but the cart with all product are blanked! The search article response me a serious error in core.js and so i revert upgrade and return to 2.08 and all work functionally…

Maybe because i’ve activate google sitemap generator and i clean cache?

(also with seo friendly is activated i must to write modify in .htaccess file for googlw sitemap working :RewriteRule ^sitemap.xml$ ./index.php?dispatch=xmlsitemap.view [L])

But not depending to this plugin…

If i search a product

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/myserver/public_html/core/fn.catalog.php on line 3072

The results of my updated to 2.09 demo clone is here:

[URL]http://www.immoidea.com/it/[/URL]

Last news…

I’ve reverted upgrade and so, 3 dey after i’ve reupraded (package infact have a recently date, maybe resolving any bug)

results:

After open store, categories are invisible, then i login as client and categories will be done and show all…but there are problems changing language in storefront…in fact,if you want change language you must go in sign-in page, and now change language…but some block are of last language…

Nothing to say about admin side…(maybe google sitemap module not working finely for all the links…)

[quote name=‘joe’]Congratulations! This is a milestone of cs-cart.

Cheers!

PS: Live help addon is still absent…[/QUOTE]

2.09 released HOT BUGS :mrgreen: All blocks is activated, but not showing up, thank you i stay with the 2.08 :frowning:

[quote name=‘Stasys’]2.09 released HOT BUGS :mrgreen: All blocks is activated, but not showing up, thank you i stay with the 2.08 :([/quote]

Sorry to hear that.

I’m also very disappointed that there is still no bulk management of product tabs…Sno’s genius design is there but cs-cart just won’t listen…one simple question to cs-cart: how can I manage a tab for certain range of products? It should work like product features. They are product type related…Not one for all…

Just wait like a week or something before upgrading. I think the important bugs will be solved then.

If you have installed it and you had problems report them to cs-cart so we have a stable version very soon.

WOW i can’t wait for the upgrade. Too many new features added

Well I have to say that I upgraded today and am very happy with the outcome, no problems here at all, and I look forward to using some of the new features included :mrgreen:

All my Categories where there in the admin side and listed visible.

Could not get them to show up. So we reverted back to 2.08. BIG MISTAKE. Now getting all kinds of errors.

Last time this happen it took me 2 full days to manually recover.

Now my store is down.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/core/fn.init.php on line 184

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/core/fn.init.php:184) in /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/core/fn.init.php on line 396

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_usergroups() in /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/controllers/admin/index.php on line 60

And you didnt create a backup before upgrading???

[quote name=‘Weccop’]And you didnt create a backup before upgrading???[/QUOTE]

No i do have a backup

We always do the upgrade on a copy in a subdirectory on the same server (same setup). If things go wrong, the live site is unaffected and we have a chance to try to sort things out. If things go okay, no guarantees but it improves your odds.

ALWAYS do an upgrade on a COPY of your site first.

Bob

I’d say people should wait a couple of days before doing this to see if the bugs get worked out… And of course do not attempt this on a live store or without backing up all files and the database - I just confirmed on a test installation I have that this release didn’t work out so well…no prods, no categories, admin is an error screen with missing db fields… Back to the drawing board on this one CS-Cart

[quote name=‘timst’]I’d say people should wait a couple of days before doing this to see if the bugs get worked out… And of course do not attempt this on a live store or without backing up all files and the database - I just confirmed on a test installation I have that this release didn’t work out so well…no prods, no categories, admin is an error screen with missing db fields… Back to the drawing board on this one CS-Cart[/QUOTE]

I agree, But ya know we got comfortable with the last couple of updates that went fine.

Who knew it would trash it this time.

Installed 2.0.8 yesterday for the first time and then the updated came out today so I did the automatic update in the admin panel and everything seems to be working without any problems that I noticed. Maybe I was just lucky?

I have a site in 2.0.8

I made many changes in the codes.

Will upgrade via admin panel will remove all parts I have done before?

Than ks

[quote name=‘jennyngo24’]I have a site in 2.0.8

I made many changes in the codes.

Will upgrade via admin panel will remove all parts I have done before?

Than ks[/QUOTE]

surest way, ask the host to make a return. it

most simple and reliable way.

Looks like 2.0.9 is having a rough start. it’s a shame… a lot of people dissapointed with cs-cart right now.

[quote name=‘KBM’]Looks like 2.0.9 is having a rough start. it’s a shame… a lot of people dissapointed with cs-cart right now.[/QUOTE]

no one is immune from mistakes.

high rates of work, mistakes can not be excluded.