2.0.4 --> 2.0.5 failure

Hi everyone, 3 problems:

1.) I’ve tried upgrading a copy of CS-CART from 2.0.4 → 2.0.5 and during the skins installation it goes into a “infinite loop redirect”.

Visit:

[url]http://subliminal-shop.com/cart2/admin.php[/url]

2.) I made a new installation of CSC 2 and put it into a new directory. After it was all finished I tried moving its contents into the main directory of the server (i.e. website.com/cart2website.com/ ) needless to say it failed miserably, but upon moving it back to its old directory it functions again. ?? Is it possible to move it?

3.) Customers order large MP3 files from us and often they get trunctuated mp3’s. It is not consistent with product and I have triple checked the files to make sure they are complete. It seems to happen randomnly but it is happening to about half of all customers. Is this a server issue (doesn’t finish copying the mp3?) or a software issue?

Any insight into these problems would be greatly greatly appreciated. It has become increasingly embarrassing apologizing to customers and is hurting our professionalism.

Thanks,

Andrew

Did you change the store’s root directory via config.local.php?

If not then it explains the looping.

Jesse

(If you require professional assistance I or ETInteractive are available to hire)

can you email me rates or we can set something up? I’m just about to lose it over this store. Now after some .htaccess stuff was changed as well as trying to move the store to the main directory I get :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/39702/domains/subliminal-shop.com/html/new/index.php on line 32

This happened on both the old version of cscart (1.3.5) and the new version (2.0.4) I was able to fix the old version by changing the config.php as well as the .htaccess but the new one seems screwed. I also tried doing a new install of cs-cart and it gives me the same error…I can’t even do a fresh install now?? :frowning:

Hi Sleek,

I don’t work of “rates” as I more or less work fixed-cost per project.

If you would prefer to chat via Skype / MSN then I’ll be able to assist you in that regard.

Let me know how you’d live to proceed.

Regarding the T_OBJECT_OPERATOR is may be due to a number of things but one excellent point is that you are not alone…

[url]/nfs/c02/h07/mnt/ - Google Suche

I’m guessing possible collation in the database or PHP pulling error and hence the issue.

Kind Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer

jesse [a/t] knoxit.com.au (Use same address for Skype / MSN)

[quote name=‘SleeK’]can you email me rates or we can set something up? I’m just about to lose it over this store. Now after some .htaccess stuff was changed as well as trying to move the store to the main directory I get :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/39702/domains/subliminal-shop.com/html/new/index.php on line 32

This happened on both the old version of cscart (1.3.5) and the new version (2.0.4) I was able to fix the old version by changing the config.php as well as the .htaccess but the new one seems screwed. I also tried doing a new install of cs-cart and it gives me the same error…I can’t even do a fresh install now?? :([/quote]

Everything is fixed now, Jesse did a fantastic job, thanks. I know I’ll be hiring you again in the future :slight_smile: Hopefully not too soon!

For those finding this thread for “T_OBJECT_OPERATOR” you must ensure that you are running PHP Version 5+