PROBLEMS related:

Paypal express does not work after 2.12 to 2.14 upgrade

Shopping Cart is empty after upgrade to 2.0.14

Product page messed up after upgrading to 2.13 & 2.14

2.0.14 Large Image Broken

The SMS addon doesn’t work

Quantity limiter for downloadable products is broken 2.0.14

DO you have sucess in your upgrade?

Maybe these problem are not very common.

In my case, I am using version 2.0.12 and I haven’t migrated yet because some people related problems. And if there is one thing that I don’t want is problem, at this moment.

Maybe, I can wait for 2.0.15

What do you think about this new version? Have you installed it?

What do you think about UPGRADES? Are they easy to install?

[quote name=‘dragondf’]PROBLEMS related:

Paypal express does not work after 2.12 to 2.14 upgrade

Shopping Cart is empty after upgrade to 2.0.14

Product page messed up after upgrading to 2.13 & 2.14

2.0.14 Large Image Broken

The SMS addon doesn’t work

Quantity limiter for downloadable products is broken 2.0.14

DO you have sucess in your upgrade?

Maybe these problem are not very common.

In my case, I am using version 2.0.12 and I haven’t migrated yet because some people related problems. And if there is one thing that I don’t want is problem, at this moment.

Maybe, I can wait for 2.0.15

What do you think about this new version? Have you installed it?

What do you think about UPGRADES? Are they easy to install?[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you came to these conclusions, however, at least the majority of what you state is incorrect! I am running 2.0.14 without problems! Paypal Express works just fine, certainly nothing about 2.0.14 broke this. Items are not emptied from the cart prematurely and the upgrade from 2.0.12 to 2.0.13 / 2.0.14 went very smooth other than the fact that the product page template was a botch! Overall there were many legitimate bug fixes incorporated into 2.0.14 making it very much worthwhile!

Hello Struck,

Are you not sure? Take a look in the next 5 posts in “Installation & Upgrade” and in “Bugs…” (I don’t remember the correct name), all from Version 2.X. Maybe you can see with you own eyes.

Other thing: this thread is for people like you (if using new version) what you think about that. In your case, everything is much better than in last 2 versions. Very good.

Maybe, some people is trying to read more people saying the same to migrate like you did.

This is my case.

If you need, I can post here the problems, but I think this is not necessary. Everybody can see it in each thread.

Thanks for your participation.

Let’s wait the others opinions.

dragondf-

Most people are not having that many issues.

There is at least one other report of problems with Paypal Express:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16648&highlight=express[/url]

There was a problem with the product details page for some people (the problem occured in the 2.0.12->2.0.13 update and seems to be ‘sticky’ for some). Are you using the base code or is your product details page customized? What is the problem? Do you have a link to your page? You can also check this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16434&page=2&highlight=product+details[/url]

Regarding the empty cart issue: delete the cookies for your site and see if this fixes thing. I know it fixed a similar problem for me recently.

I had initial problems with the product detail page after upgrading but have otherwise had no issues.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]dragondf-

Most people are not having that many issues.

There is at least one other report of problems with Paypal Express:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16648&highlight=express[/url]

There was a problem with the product details page for some people (the problem occured in the 2.0.12->2.0.13 update and seems to be ‘sticky’ for some). Are you using the base code or is your product details page customized? What is the problem? Do you have a link to your page? You can also check this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16434&page=2&highlight=product+details[/url]

Regarding the empty cart issue: delete the cookies for your site and see if this fixes thing. I know it fixed a similar problem for me recently.

I had initial problems with the product detail page after upgrading but have otherwise had no issues.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Hello Bob,

One thing that I need to explain. I have no problems with new version.

To say you the truth, I want to install it, but I can not install an upgrade 2.0.12 to 2.0.14 and have problems.

I wait a time to others install and test this new version.

Like I said you, some people are saying that this version get some problems. Maybe this occur just with 2 or 5 people, not with everybody. I can not be sure.

Here, each one can say what they think about it.

I hope it is much better than the old version.

IN MY CASE:

I spend a lot of time inserting new products in this new webstore (version 2.0.12). Untill now I insert something like 50 new products. I have 100.000 to insert, yet.

I don’t want to spend my time inserting 50 products again to start from the 0 (zero).

In my case, this is my BIGGEST worry.

Other thing is about CSS and skin. I have adapted one skin.

Will I lose all the time I spent to adjust this new skin? Or not?

Is there a way to upgrade from 2.0.12 to 2.0.14 or I will need to migrate to 2.0.13 first?

Thanks!

On localhost install product details page after upgrade to 2.014 was also broken even with fresh not modified 2.013 install.