$100 for q/a "This transaction has been declined" Yet it goes through for CC's?

I up had CS-Cart upgrade my website to the newest release and when someone goes to checkout it displays an error message yet the order gets charged successfully? It also redisplays the enter cc info to make people think it did not go through so alot of double charges.

Also I get the same error with any “other payment” options such as Cash, Money Order, Check, etc.

Oh also it’s not automatically sending out an email invoice to them or us.

Thank you for your feedback.

Anyone that can give me a answer that works (aka detailed instructions that results in success) within the next 5 hours I would gladly pay $100 via paypal or bitcoin.

Time is currently 11:45 pm central time USA.

payment declined.PNG

Well, if you gave the exact error message someone might be able to help.

Also, if cs-cart did work for you and then things stopped working, seems like the would be the ones who should investigate and provide the solution.

you state no one gets emails, but you state they get a successful order email.

Suggest you clarify and detail if you want useful help from the forum.

[quote name='CNutrition' timestamp='1357081285' post='152022']

I up had CS-Cart upgrade my website to the newest release and when someone goes to checkout it displays an error message yet they get a successful order email to them and us any thoughts? It also redisplays the enter cc info to make people think it did not go through so alot of double charges.

Also I get the same error with any “other payment” options such as Cash, Money Order, Check, etc.

Oh also it's not automatically sending out an email invoice to them or us.

Thank you for your feedback.

Anyone that can give me a answer that works (aka detailed instructions that results in success) within the next 5 hours I would gladly pay $100 via paypal or bitcoin.

Time is currently 11:45 pm central time USA.

[/quote]

Check 'Order Statuses' - Quite simply you've got a few checkboxes out of whack.

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1357109900' post='152033']

Check 'Order Statuses' - Quite simply you've got a few checkboxes out of whack.

[/quote]

Which boxes?

Thank you.

There are 3 results that cs-cart looks at from a payment processor. The process response get mapped to:

Fail: no response from the request or an error occured

Decline: the process returned a Decline status for the transaction

Processed: The transaction was successful.

Given your error message clearly states Declined, unless there is a programming error related to the processor implementation, you are getting a Decline response from the processor. Suggest you enable 'Request' logging to see what the actual response is to the request being sent. Many times there is more info coming from the processor than cs-cart stores. But usually there is a text field that contains more useful info and generally you should be able to see it in the order.detail view in your admin panel.

Most gateways will give you additional information that is not output to the error feedback loop.

A decline is a decline… and unless every single order is coming back declined, even with your own credit card that you know if good… that's a hard fail.

IF, every order is coming back declined (and not processor error) … then you have to look at what you are sending the gateway … because there may be extra characters, truncation or any other number of things that need to be corrected.

I was unclear from the thread as to whether all transactions were coming back as a hard decline … or else I'd be more specific.

We deal with this all the time…

Tom

Re: “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Most gateways will give you additional information that is not output to the error feedback loop.”[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have not, set yourself up to get all gateway level communications, fail, decline, error, etc…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]That's what I was suggesting…[/font][/color]

Hi,

I've been trying to get this mapping done with no luck.

Found out about the Order Statuses, but still not sure how does it link to my payment gateway response.

Example :

1 - Success

2 - Fail

How does these 1 and 2 (gatway response) get translated into CS Cart success/failed messages.

Thanks in advance.

Was it something go to do with

/skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors/mygateway.tpl file?

I've got few lines of this same set which i believe taken from the Order Statuses

{$lang.completed}:

{foreach from=$statuses item="s" key="k"}
{$s}
{/foreach}