1.3.6 Feature List

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]ditto +1,000,000[/QUOTE]

If the only thing that they changed for the next version was this, I would be happy with it. This is all that I want.

Reoccurring billing; monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually.

• Back order - Allow admin to chose to display Out Of Stock or Back Order. If chose back order, customer will be able to add to cart and check out.

• Notify user when product is update. Option that will allow visitor to subcribe to select product and it will e-mail user if the price is update .

[QUOTE]Notify user when product is update. Option that will allow visitor to subcribe to select product and it will e-mail user if the price is update.[/QUOTE]

I second that one.

I would also like the functionality where the customer can sign up for an account/membership at the end of the checkout process when they purchase as a guest.

I feel many guest customers would change their mind and create an account if it was as easy as ticking a box at the end of their checkout process.

Something That i think would make things a lot easier is Product ranges, so basically the ability to add a Product Range, and then the different sized/coloured products within that as separate products (But ultimately still all in the one product just different attributes etc, instead of just having the option to change the product code and the image’s for each size).

Example:

Product range: Motorbike

-And within that you would add the product description, manufacturer, product images, title, meta data, category etc.

so that would in effect become the group, then within that you would add the product ‘Motorbike’ that comes in 3 different colours.

so…

Title: Motorbike (Red)

Product Code: VS2419772

Our Price: £100

Trade Price: £80

RRP: £200

If that makes sense? :confused: So instead of having the same product with 1 code or 3 hidden product codes, you could have 3 seperate products in one product range.

So:

Product Range:

-Motorbike

-Description

-Manufacturer

-Images

—Products:

—Motorbike (Red)

—Our Price

—RRP

—Code: sd123139

—Motorbike (Blue)

—Our Price

—RRP

—Code: sd321931

—Motorbike (Black)

—Our Price

—RRP

—Code: DS968331

Hmmm…am tired and not making much sense but… yeh hope someone understands what i mean.

RSS feeds for categories and search results.

parcel force and royal mail shipping methods.

I would love to see drag and drop for the Look and Appearance of the pages. Or get new templates with greater creativity.

LOVE Cs-Cart…but customizing is not fun nor easy. And one MUST know how to code, or hire a coder to do so.

Nice rollover options for graphical menubar would be great.

The ability to limit the qty of an item a customer can purchase at a given time.

Earl

Cs-Cart 1.3.5 SP1

[quote name=‘smoked1’]A script based upgrade.[/QUOTE]

I am so afraid of upgrading now because I keep running into problems, an auto upgrade feature would be excellent.

I just roached my store…

adding a custom form to different places,

I believe it’s already on their list and I want it :mad:

I think cs-cart really needs product filtering option.

Are there any plans to implement that?

I vote for Layered Navigation, like Magento Commerce is doing (www.magentocommerce.com)

Layered Navigation allows your customers to filter products in a category using different product attributes. Customers can filter down a large number of items to fit their price range, size, etc., allowing them to find the right products quickly and easily.

This is a wonderful feature.

I’d like to see a more flexible shipping management too. With the possibility to make promotions of free shipping just to a group of destinations.

Hello,

I think CS-Cart should really offer :

PDF Invoicing : the ability to set up PDF invoices sending with mail instead of a copy into the mail, and from the customer interface. (Priority)

Mutliple shippments system : to be able to add shippment info, not just one because we often send multiple parcels. (Priority)

Ability to add other Shipping processor, especially to ensure that the customer will be able to check his parcel, by precising a link to click for checking the parcel status directly.

a module for Price quoting in Admin interface : the admin operator should be able to create a price quote and be able to send it via Email to email to a customer, and in one click to convert it as an order.

Thanks for reading my suggestions !

Good luck Team !

[quote name=‘cyberlex7’]a module for Price quoting in Admin interface : the admin operator should be able to create a price quote and be able to send it via Email to email to a customer, and in one click to convert it as an order.[/QUOTE]

we’ve been trying to convince CS to implement an invoicing system where as you can create invoices (quotes) which could be sent to the customer then paid for online similar to a product and similar how the cs custom dev invoicing system works. As of right this is only available as an option for the Mod Club to develop if anyone is interested.

As of right now the only way to achieve this until a system is designed is to create a product (a quote) and set it as hidden so no one else can see it, then send the link to the customer to view and pay online, it works but needs refined into it’s own system separate from products.

I’d like to see product filtering as well. And a way to add structured product speciifications. i see this as different than the current product features.

It should have groupings available:

i.e.:

Specifications Tab:

Lens:

Aperture: 1.8

Focal length: 50mm

Body:

Strap: Yes

Weight: 2 lbs

Thanks.

This can also be done by adding the option to filter products by product features

Hi,

A utility to change the encryption key for the database to ensure the same key is not used for the lifetime of the shopping cart.

I would like to see 3 Image sizes, so I can import one large image and have 3 sized created. User configurable sizing like

1. Thumbnail (Example: 100x100)
  2. Main Product Detail Image (product_details.tpl) (Example: 240x240)
  3. Large Pop-up Image (Example: whatever)