1.3.3 vs. 1.3.4

I’m still running 1.3.3 (without SP2). What are the real key business benefits that 1.3.4 offers over and above what I have at the moment?

Not sure if you need these features, but I’m excited to have the product comparison ability and the product configurator. That is, if CS ever gets around to fixing the Store Manager so I could actually update my site.

j

I don’t use either of those. I utilize SEO, payment surcharge and some small changes.

It is definately worth upgrading!

I think having just read roban’s tales of woe I’ll stick with 1.3.3. It’s reliable, solid and does the job required.

i was really looking forward to upgrading because 1.3.4 has some great new featurs but i too will stay with 1.3.3

there is a list of the new featurs on the board

LOL…I still have 1.3.2 and only because I don’t feel like spending the time to upgrade it looks like I’ll be staying that way for quite a long time excluding adding more and more super cool killer mods…

If it aint broke… dont fix it !

Unless of course you desperatly need the new features !

Too true; trouble is after 2 and a bit decades in the IT industry I still get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I see new features even though the chance of me ever employing are zero…

HEHEHE

I know exactly what you mean… even the smallest of features are attractive to have a play around with, even if they never get used !

Im still finding my way around 1.3.4r2 and theres a lot in their I wont be using but in comparison… Im so glad I decided not to go with CubeCart as I originally was going to.

For the products my boss sells, the comparison table and “build your own” products would be a HUGE bonus. It’s exactly what he needs. C’mon cs-cart!! Get this thing fixed! LOL

j

[quote name=‘SWS’]HEHEHE

I know exactly what you mean… even the smallest of features are attractive to have a play around with, even if they never get used !

Im still finding my way around 1.3.4r2 and theres a lot in their I wont be using but in comparison… Im so glad I decided not to go with CubeCart as I originally was going to.[/QUOTE]

CubeCart!?! Blasphemy shouldn’t be allowed on this forum. I struggled with that sorry excuse for a script for 3 months b4 giving up.

[quote name=‘David’]CubeCart!?! Blasphemy shouldn’t be allowed on this forum. I struggled with that sorry excuse for a script for 3 months b4 giving up.[/quote]

Dont worry, it was on my server for less than a week ! :oops:

CS-Cart is not easily found !!! I think they need to promote a little better

I found it by chance from a public forum (greenroom.nochex.com)