1.3.3 Rc2 Released

[quote name=‘mclamais’]logged into admin with admin/admin and while looks like it logged it fine, clicking on anything result in:“Access denied

You must login before you can access that resource!”[/QUOTE]

same acess denied problem and a mysql database error says invlaid column count products.product.id does’nt exist

running on:

Apache 2.x.x

PHP 5.1.1

MySQL 5.x

[quote name=‘snorocket’]same acess denied problem and a mysql database error says invlaid column count products.product.id does’nt exist

running on:

Apache 2.x.x

PHP 5.1.1

MySQL 5.x[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got this error as well. It looks like we have the same software version. Hum I guess we found an issue with CS-Cart and newer versions of Apache and PHP.

We’ve confrirmed that this release does not work at all on the newest versions of MySQL 5.x and PHP 5.x, however it seems to be working fine with the older MySQL 4.x versions.

The global product options I requested was added and works great, the ajax pagination is pretty dandy and you can now use email as the user login, this setting can be found under general settings under Users/cart, glad to see suggestions being implemented !!!

I’ve had a database error too, Database error: 1054 : Unknown column ‘products.product_id’

Windows 2003

IIS6

PHP 4.3.10

MySQL 5.0.15-nt

I unchecked the box “Use temporary tables during product search/catalog browsing (increases performance)” in admin and now working.

Looks like it could be a MySQL 5.x problem.

I’ve not had the access denied error though.

I know there were similar issues on Xcart using Mysql 5 as well…have to wait for CS to chime in.

Funny as 1.3.2 worked fine with this config.

ET, seen anything on the affiliate mod that was to be added?

I thougt it was to be in the 1.3.3 version…

I need to upload the rc2 and see what it has to offer and seeif I can find any bugs.

I have yet to begn to develop the new store due to waiting on this release :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone see any issues withthe images not showing as it was in the last version?

I uploaded the store to check it out, and the demo product images began to disappear for some reason. Really strange too, I seen them in the database, but then moved to file system and neither of the locations would disply the images.

I thought it may even be an htaccess issue, but that was a futile move also. guess it was just a glitch from other responces I have seen on the matter.

Haven’t seen anything that you haven’t seen. Hopefully will have more info tomorrow after the russian holidays.

Well in that case ET, I will wait in line, lol

Oh, and by the by, I added a list of mods and capabilities I would like to see in this cart in the wish list area. Had to chop it up into three parts to make it all fit. Some aspects are already making it into the cart, but, people kept asking for a list, so I posted them to see what kind of feed back i would get from them.

I´m running 1.3.3 RC2 and have reported 4 or 5 bugs. Some of them is pretty annoying, but of course, it is a beta. Anyone heard if they will start fixing bugs, haven´t heard anything in the bug thread yet. Or maybe I was supposed to report it elsewhere…

I´m running PHP5, but with MySQL 4.

Continue to post in the BUG TRACKER (top nav) this way everyone can follow the bugs and fixes from CS.

Thanks for testing!

Bareare,

You can guarantee cscart is working on bugs since this IS an rc2. It was their purpose for posting this in our control panel to see if there was anything else to catch prior to making it a usable branch.

So, you keep testing and they will keep working out the solutions and eventually they will post either patches for you to fix yours, or announce a new download that will contain the fixes inside.

It may also be possible they launch right into the stable branch release also, then simply comment in the bug thread that all is well withthe world, then you go and simply verify for yourself.

I do doubt thought that they would reslease a copy to public and then forget to work on a possible bug list, :slight_smile:

They want it to work as much as you do. Plus, it may be something else and not a bug, so it takes time to work all angles to ensure it is resolved either way.

Hi, where is Candidate 3 ?!

v1.3.3rc2 is in your helpdesk file area, it’s not an official release yet.