phnman's Content

There have been 5 items by phnman (Search limited from 28-Jul 20)

Sort by                Order  

#2238 Search problem

Posted by phnman on 10 June 2006 - 09:34 PM in v1.x Configuration

that is exactly what I am looking for,l could you forward detail as to how you got that working?

#391 Fatal Error

Posted by phnman on 07 March 2006 - 02:47 AM in v1.x Issues & Troubleshooting

I am doing a new install and receiving the following errors

here is Step 2
PHP information Display
PHP version 4.3.10 OK
MySQL support ON OK
Safe mode OFF OK
File uploads ON OK

Not-critical requirements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upload max file size 2097152 OK
Curl support (needed for realtime shipping calculation and some payment processors) ON OK

Attention for UNIX users:
Please make sure you have the appropriate permissions on the following files:

config.php - read/write for all (chmod 666 config.php)
[cscart_directory] - read/write/execute for all (chmod 777 .)
[cscart_directory]/images - read/write for all (chmod -R 777 ./images)
[cscart_directory]/var - read/write for all (chmod -R 777 ./var)
where [cscart_directory] - directory on the server where CS-Cart package was unpacked.

Here is step 4

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13797 bytes) in /home4/phnman/phnman-www/shop/core/fn_common.php on line 1758

My current disk quote on my Apache server
Disk Quota 75.3 used of 124.7 MB

Do I need to increase?

#2219 Search problem

Posted by phnman on 10 June 2006 - 02:08 AM in v1.x Configuration

I have about 2000 products installed and when you do a search based on sku, it comes up with not found, yet if you do the advanced search put a part number in sku it works.Does anyone have a fix for this issue?
Thanks
joe

#398 Fatal Error

Posted by phnman on 07 March 2006 - 03:51 PM in v1.x Issues & Troubleshooting

That did it
Many Thanks :)

#2240 Import Problems

Posted by phnman on 10 June 2006 - 10:01 PM in General Questions

I am tring to import many products, I noticed several problems and I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen

1. If you do not create catagories and you just import, CS cart will create the main and one subcatagory ie. 1///2
2. If you create two subcatagories with the same name, the import ignores the catagory and subcatories and dumps all products in the most relevant based on alphabet i.e a///b///c/// but you have a///d///c/// all c products are placed into the b subcatagory

I have spent hour tring to import products with no success because of these rules.

Lastly, after you get products imported and then export to verify there integrity, many products pricing has changed to 0.00 and does not show up. I run the database optomizer after I upload, but I still have many issues with the upload. Some insight would be appreciated.

One other problem is I have products that are 5 or 6 subcatagories deep, I don't think CS Cart can handle it.

Thanks
phnman