xkevin's Content

There have been 7 items by xkevin (Search limited from 18-Jun 20)

Sort by                Order  

#74311 Trouble Upgrading

Posted by xkevin on 13 March 2010 - 05:40 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade my v1 store to v2. I can get a clean v2 to run but when I try to migrate the database, the site doesn't load. In most cases the home page is simply blank white but sometimes I'll get a "fatal error". Since I can get the v2 store to work before the upgrade, I'm thinking something breaks down in between. I've also tried installing the various "upgrades" to bring the version to 2.0.12 but that doesn't solve the problem.

Any ideas?

#74324 Trouble Upgrading

Posted by xkevin on 13 March 2010 - 08:55 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I should have added that I tried the memory fix and it didn't work. Also, the admin panel works fine, if that's worth anything. The white screen is white in the sense that there is no content but you can tell the browser is accessing the site. If I view source, I get the headings, meta tags and javascript. The only GUI coding is this:

<body>
<div class="helper-container">

<a name="top"></a>

<div id="ajax_loading_box" class="ajax-loading-box"><div class="right-inner-loading-box"><div id="ajax_loading_message" class="ajax-inner-loading-box">Loading...</div></div></div>

<div class="cm-notification-container">

</div>

Nothing else loads beyond this. The server's memory usage appears to be around 35% or so according to the server summary.

#74346 Trouble Upgrading

Posted by xkevin on 14 March 2010 - 04:59 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Well, I got it to work. Apparently there's some kind of issue with the "Newest Products" block because once I disabled it, the cart loaded.

#74341 Trouble Upgrading

Posted by xkevin on 14 March 2010 - 12:34 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Tried multiple skins and still no go...

#54630 No Manufacturers option in 2.0 ?

Posted by xkevin on 15 August 2009 - 08:58 PM in General Questions

This is pretty much an epic fail. What about those that run automotive-related stores? Customers regularly shop by specific manufacturer not just their application.

#58305 Custom Template Design

Posted by xkevin on 09 October 2009 - 11:02 PM in Store Design & Templates

I want to migrate to the newest version of CS-Cart but I'm too busy to convert my existing template. Are there any businesses or people that will create a custom design for me?

#54668 CS-Cart 2.0 Page Width

Posted by xkevin on 16 August 2009 - 10:04 PM in General Questions

I followed the instructions and I'm still getting a horizontal scroll bar on a 1024x768 screen resolution using the basic skin. I don't understand why since the basic skin on the demo site looks fine. Any ideas?