ysandhu's Content

There have been 3 items by ysandhu (Search limited from 13-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#23013 Shipping calculation problem !!!

Posted by ysandhu on 29 October 2007 - 07:27 PM in v1.x Configuration

I was wondering if any one of you is finding this problem. For real time shipping calculation for Fedex(even for UPS.. though I don’t use that) the package size is defined in shipping configuration menu and shipping is calculated using the weight defined for product and these default dimension.

And as we all know that shipping change with dimension also. I think we should have option to define dimension at each product level and if for some product dimensions are not entered, default will be used.

What if we have a low weight product with large size..Fedex doen’t calculate that properly…

Any one of you guys ..if using some custom stuff to resolve this issue please let me know..

Thanks

#22342 Discount image for list price and sale price diff

Posted by ysandhu on 18 October 2007 - 03:33 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

I figured that out..

don't worry...

see in action

http://www.trisonca.com

#22284 Discount image for list price and sale price diff

Posted by ysandhu on 17 October 2007 - 01:21 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

I know there is a discount section where i can add type of discount and associate products to that and they show up on product page.But is possible to show the list price and sale price difference the same way we shown discount. I mean with a little discount image..
Suppose i have list price 225 and sale price 215
when i look at the product it says
List price: CAD$225.00
Our price : CAD$215.00
You save: CAD$10.00 (4%)

i want to show this 4% discout as an image as we do for regular discounts

Please help me with that