purefusion's Content

There have been 10 items by purefusion (Search limited from 18-Apr 20)

Sort by                Order  

#20306 CS-Cart 1.3.5 RC1 changelog

Posted by purefusion on 12 September 2007 - 12:47 AM in News and Announcements

I want to know the answer to this as well. I read "Early September" but it's nearly MID September... ;)

#20302 XHTML in the Future for CS Cart?

Posted by purefusion on 11 September 2007 - 09:01 PM in Why CS-Cart

I just found the demo store, and there are no more tables, hehe. Nice, finally. I hope early September means in the next few days. Seriously, I need it now. :)

#20301 XHTML in the Future for CS Cart?

Posted by purefusion on 11 September 2007 - 08:48 PM in Why CS-Cart

It's been over 6 months, and the demo design is still bloated with tables. Has anyone even attempted to convert to tableless? I would have thought by now something would be available. Is it hiding somewhere?

Thanks!

#9257 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 20 December 2006 - 02:11 AM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

So, either way, no easy (or quick) solution. I either use the default blue or ask for a refund, right? Haha

#9232 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 19 December 2006 - 08:48 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

Hey, what if we divied up the duties and we all chipped in to convert it to tableless? It might go quicker. Thoughts?

#9231 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 19 December 2006 - 08:47 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

Yes, even I can convert a PSD to XHTML tableless... heh.

Well, hmmm... I'll ask for a refund on day 29, LOL

#9208 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 19 December 2006 - 02:36 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

Holy ****! Are you serious?

At least tell me all the layout HTML is in one file?

#9199 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 19 December 2006 - 12:26 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

Yes, simplicity is another goal. I also agree that tables do have their place, just not for use with layout. I just hate daunting projects like this, and I'm sure you're familiar with the feeling.

So, will it take me more than a day of work to convert this? If I do it I would be willing to offer it up for you, but if it's going to take even the CS-Cart team another 3 months yet, that leaves me truly scared! :eek:

#9051 XHTML in the Future for CS Cart?

Posted by purefusion on 16 December 2006 - 02:15 PM in Why CS-Cart

If any of you have successfully converted your interface to tableless xhtml, I want to leverage your work on a project of my own. I'm willing to pay for the work you've done to save me some time. So if you could, please post how much you'd be willing to agree to so I can get that from you. I just don't feel like wrangling the code, and the support team said it would take three more months to get to a tableless point in the full product. Let me know if there are any questions.

Warm Regards,
Scott

#9050 Willing to pay someone who's successfully converted to XHTML Tableless

Posted by purefusion on 16 December 2006 - 02:15 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

If any of you have successfully converted your interface to tableless xhtml, I want to leverage your work on a project of my own. I'm willing to pay for the work you've done to save me some time. So if you could, please post how much you'd be willing to agree to so I can get that from you. I just don't feel like wrangling the code, and the support team said it would take three more months to get to a tableless point in the full product. Let me know if there are any questions.

Warm Regards,
Scott