tribalboy3000's Content

There have been 12 items by tribalboy3000 (Search limited from 11-Apr 20)

Sort by                Order  

#26067 HTTPS question

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 03 January 2008 - 04:42 PM in General Questions

Do something like

{if $current_location == $https_location}

=====<code>======

{else}

=====<code>======

{/if}

I have the same problem with the "non-secure and secure items being displayed" and its looks like its been scarring off my potential customers, where exactly do you put this code?

#13551 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 02 April 2007 - 06:12 PM in Third-Party Services

nwsco, I tried the fix but no go, I appreciate your help and again apologize for the negative comments, Im sure this is a fine mod and it would be a nice seeling point to clients that would like this feature. Is it suppose to work upon check out? Meaning after you leave your cart and go to payment gateway, the text message should be sent?

#13523 Removing the "Thank you for your order made with our shopping system"

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 02 April 2007 - 01:04 AM in v1.x Hints & Modifications

Do a search for: text_letter_footer, and you will find it there.

#13507 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 01 April 2007 - 03:01 PM in Third-Party Services

Its all good, Im sure Im not the only one who will run into problems with it. Besides I tried to get ahold of you 3 weeks ago for help.

#13438 Site Info Missing

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 30 March 2007 - 04:01 PM in v1.x Issues & Troubleshooting

I just upgraded to 1.3.4 sp3 almost everything is working...But all my Site Info links and topics have seemed to disappear.

I checked the backend-admin section and everything is "ticked" to available, so I'm stumped. Does any one have any solutions to this?

#13367 Offline Payment Methods Problem

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 29 March 2007 - 01:25 PM in v1.x Issues & Troubleshooting

I had some problems with the offline payment methods earlier...After selecting check or money order for your payment it would send you to a blank page that would try to refresh itself until it times out (1.3.4). I upgraded to 1.3.4 sp3 and everything works fine.

#13366 order status on account update page

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 29 March 2007 - 01:22 PM in v1.x Store Design & Templates

When I installed 1.3.4 sp3 view orders problem was resolved.

#13017 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 19 March 2007 - 08:50 PM in Third-Party Services

When you delete that line of code it reads the same error but jumps to the next line of code;
SQL query:
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values( lang_code, name, value )
VALUES ("EN", "sms_sms_not", "SMS Notification");

MySQL said:
#1062 - Duplicate entry 'EN-sms_sms' for key 1

then when you check the Error this pops up

SQL query:
SELECT *
FROM Array
WHERE CONCAT_WS( "-", lang_code, name, value ) = "en-sms_sms"
ORDER BY lang_code, name, value
LIMIT 0 , 30
MySQL said:
#1146 - Table 'mystore_cscart.Array' doesn't exist

#13007 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 19 March 2007 - 05:07 PM in Third-Party Services

Thanks, I tried it but still errors in the tables.

#13003 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 19 March 2007 - 03:03 PM in Third-Party Services

CS CART MOD CREATOR, I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A "JACKASS, BUTTHEAD, AND ARROGANT" I should have come to this forum and posted my problem before posting a review on my opinion. Im sure its an excellent mod for those that have it working. Solutions are welcomed.

#12968 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 18 March 2007 - 05:54 PM in Third-Party Services

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer']Unfortunately your arrogance only goes noticed by me...

Have you installed the mod successfully? If you have why don't you share some trouble shooting advice! I posted my tested knowledge on the problems I had with the install some was opinionated but it was to get advice not be insulted! Yes it might have sounded arrogant but it was to get some feedback, I've had no luck with communicating with the creator of this mod.

I reinstalled everything correctly, there was an ERROR with the SMS-Notification.sql (that was created for the mod) file, when I uploaded it and created the sms table, It said the following:

SQL query:
INSERT INTO cscart_language_values( lang_code, name, value )
VALUES ( "EN", "sms_sms", "sms"
);

MySQL said: 1062 - Duplicate entry 'EN-sms_sms' for key 1

If someone can tell me how to fix this, it would be appreciated.

#12961 MOD: Sales SMS Notification v1.0

Posted by tribalboy3000 on 18 March 2007 - 01:07 AM in Third-Party Services

Well it does sound good, maybe too good... I tried this new mod on CS Cart 1.3.4, I did everything that was in the "read me" page, added the clicktell account with the 10 free messages to test and "No Go".

So now what? Well I can try to re-install the mod when I have time or not, maybe I can just check my email for orders like everybody else.

It is free and I guess that means no customer support as well? So yes, you do get what you pay for and thats a whole lot of nothing in this case.

I hope it works for someone else because if it doesn't you just spent 30 minutes installing it and then another 2hours trying to get it to work.