wedge's Content

There have been 9 items by wedge (Search limited from 12-Jun 20)

Sort by                Order  

#3231 Authorize Transaction Key?

Posted by wedge on 24 July 2006 - 09:42 PM in v1.x Configuration

After upgrading to v1.3.3 my authorize.net data was lost.

I don't recall what went in the "Authorize Transaction Key" field in the CS Cart payment methods form.

Can anyone help me out, or let me know what this would be called in the Authorize.net admin backend?

Thanks!

#2746 1.3.3 upgrade failure

Posted by wedge on 29 June 2006 - 07:15 PM in v1.x Installation & Upgrade

Please check if your php has cURL library installed, if not - try to replace this code in './core/fn_common.php':

Thanks for the reply, although changing the code didn't help either problem.

When I log in to the admin section - all I see is "Welcome Text" no matter which admin link I click. So I can't see new orders.

Also, customers can't connect to checkout.

This sucks :-(

#2644 1.3.3 upgrade failure

Posted by wedge on 27 June 2006 - 04:59 PM in v1.x Installation & Upgrade

I just upgraded the CS-Cart install to version 1.3.3 and now the site won't connect to the "https:" url. (The broswer times out after about 40 seconds).

The only files that I had customized were the admin.php file name and customer invoice template, everything else was "stock" install.

Problems:

As mentioned I can't connect to the secure server to check out AND on the admin back end I get "Welcome Text" for the admin page content on all links. So customers can't check out, and the admin section is worthless.

Any ideas on where to begin, or how to revert back to 1.3.2?

Thanks!

#1392 Changing phrases

Posted by wedge on 12 May 2006 - 06:20 AM in v1.x Configuration

Noob question here:

How do I change phrases found within the software that aren't in the languages global variables?

For example I'd like to change "If you are a new customer we need to know your personal details." in the registration page. And "please be patient" while the order processes? There are a few other but you get the idea.

Any idea where I could look?

Thanks!

Oops....

Found the search box in the variable editor....those phrases are in there!

#1358 Shipping is a pain in the rear

Posted by wedge on 11 May 2006 - 05:07 AM in v1.x Configuration

a flat rate system is the way to go, its so easy and painless, I have no idea why people pull their hair out over something as simple as shipping

Uh, as noob, it's because the documentation is weak.

#1285 Authorize.net configuration

Posted by wedge on 09 May 2006 - 12:08 AM in v1.x Configuration

I'm getting an error from the gateway (authorize) for the "Currency" field in CS-Cart. I think that's what it is anyway.

I have "$" in the currency field, order prefix blank.

" (TESTMODE) The supplied currency code is either invalid, not supported, not allowed for this merchant or doesn't have an exchange rate."

Could someone tell me what needs to be in this field? (and order prefix).

I've searched the site and found nothing. Also, the manual section 5.7.4 doesn't document settings. How does a noob learn this software, am I missing a resource?

Thanks!

Oh, also I just guessed but do you use the MD5 value from the site cert?

#1144 California Sales Tax, Shipping, and Invoices

Posted by wedge on 04 May 2006 - 12:12 AM in v1.x Configuration

1.) I have the same question about Taxes, it's not well documented is it?

2.) Not sure on that either....anyone?

3.) The emailed invoice image appears to be the same image that displays on the screen invoice at checkout. For the skin I'm using it was a 100px x 98px image in this directory:

/www.mystore.net/skins/default_green/mail/images/invoice_logo.gif

4.) The company info, in the admin backend - go to Form Builder (under CMS) and select the "Contact Us" form and click "details". You'll see a dialog to add text to the form header.

This seems to be a decent product but the documentation is really vauge.

Cheers -

#1135 Product Options - how to use???

Posted by wedge on 03 May 2006 - 06:21 AM in v1.x Configuration

One other question about having a "seminar" type product. Is there a way in CS Cart to give a product a lifespan so you don't have to manually delete it?

For example, when a seminar that's presented on May 15 is for sale through the store is there a way to have it disappear on May 16th? I know I can manually delete it, although it would be slick to be able to define the product lifespan when it's added to the catalog.

Thanks again.

#1130 Product Options - how to use???

Posted by wedge on 03 May 2006 - 04:17 AM in v1.x Configuration

Hi everyone, first post:D

Could some explain - or post a link to - info about how to use the product option pane in the v1.32 ? The user .pdf really doesn't have much info on the subject of how to use the feature.

I'm trying to put a "workshop conference" into inventory which is no problem, although I want to be able to have one price for early registration, the regular price from 30 days until 7 days prior, then a higher price with 7 days of registration (late registration).

I'm guessing the software can do this although I'm not having much luck. Anyone have a suggestion on how best to do this?

Thanks!