vortech's Content

There have been 10 items by vortech (Search limited from 22-Jan 19)

Sort by                Order  

#100003 Find Version

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 06:49 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

If your site won't run, look at /config.php. You will find a define() for CART_VERSION. it will tell you what version it thinks it is.

Seems to be 2.0.15 and the only version in my file area in support is CS-Cart 2.1.2, any one have 2.0.15 sitting around? I just need the core folder.

#99989 Find Version

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 04:40 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'
Backtrace: File:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:310Function:db_errorFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:245Function:db_queryFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.common.phpLine:3133Function:db_get_hash_single_arrayFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.init.phpLine:152Function:fn_get_manifestFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/init.phpLine:136Function:fn_init_templaterFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/index.phpLine:23Function:require

#99988 Find Version

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 04:29 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

How can you figure out what version your on with out being able to login to the admin section. When I moved servers for some reason the core dir did not get copied. So I took the core dir from CS-Cart 2.1.2 put it in there and now I get:

Database error: Unknown column 'object_holder' in 'field list' (1054)
Invalid query: SELECT object_holder, description FROM cscart_common_descriptions WHERE object_id = 0 AND lang_code = 'EN'
Backtrace: File:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:310Function:db_errorFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.database.phpLine:245Function:db_queryFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.common.phpLine:3133Function:db_get_hash_single_arrayFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/core/fn.init.phpLine:152Function:fn_get_manifestFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/init.phpLine:136Function:fn_init_templaterFile:/home/warped/public_html/store/index.phpLine:23Function:require

#99987 php mysql error after move to new server

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 04:00 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I was missing the full core dir thats odd the only thing that was missing.. fixing the config now.

#99983 Just checked my error logs and have lots of errors for cache handling and others

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 03:38 AM in General Questions

Any answers to these I got the same issue after moving to a new server, site was working fine on the old server..odd

http://forum.cs-cart...6761#post106761

#99982 php mysql error after move to new server

Posted by vortech on 09 January 2011 - 03:33 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Getting this:

Warning: require(/home/warped/public_html/store/core/db/mysql.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warped/public_html/store/init.php on line 34

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/warped/public_html/store/core/db/mysql.php' (include_path='/home/warped/public_html/store/lib/pear/.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/warped/public_html/store/init.php on line 34

http://warpedtoys.com/store/index.php

Any ideas?

#85895 Problem upgrading from 2.0.12

Posted by vortech on 08 August 2010 - 09:38 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I am having the same issue, is there a fix yet?

#81306 Import News letter Subscribers from 1.3.4-sp3

Posted by vortech on 31 May 2010 - 12:59 AM in General Questions

I never could get 1.3.4-sp3 to upgrade right. So I left my old install intact. I would like to import at least the News letter Subscribers but 2.0.11 it different for this and I can't just import the users in to cscart_subscribers as it needs more info in cscart_user_mailing_lists. Is there a script or something that could simply import this?

This POS shopping cart is really starting get on my nerves I also can't upgrade from
2.0.11 to the newer version and no answer to my other post in weeks. :(

I hope someone has a quick answer to this as I really need to send this news letter out ASAP.

#81305 Upgrade 2.0.10 - 2.0.11+

Posted by vortech on 31 May 2010 - 12:51 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Any one??

#80502 Upgrade 2.0.10 - 2.0.11+

Posted by vortech on 19 May 2010 - 09:30 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade from Upgrade 2.0.10 - 2.0.11 but when I look files changed it has 2 files I clicked " Mark as resolved" but nothing changes I still can't upgrade.

Is there something else I need to do I am ok with the changes as I have a backup already I want to get up to the current version but I can't get past this step.