icvetkovic's Content

There have been 6 items by icvetkovic (Search limited from 20-Jun 20)

Sort by                Order  

#265315 Just Can't Export Products To Csv

Posted by icvetkovic on 30 November 2016 - 09:06 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hi

As far as I'm aware folders should be 755 and files 644

Barry

Yes and I tried even with 777 but the backend still can't write down CSV

#265234 Just Can't Export Products To Csv

Posted by icvetkovic on 29 November 2016 - 03:32 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I just can't make it work. The error log says Permission denied, meaning the cart tried to write the file down but it failed. Tried with 777, nothing. Ownership all ok (sitefolder:sitefolder, that'd be it?). Went through all threads but couldn't find anything that works. Just blank page. Not a size issue, doesn't work with export customers as well and there's only a few of them.

Help!

#262085 Need To Change "activation Mode" For Bunch Of Products In Bulk

Posted by icvetkovic on 21 October 2016 - 09:11 PM in Configuration

Thanks a lot!

And - obviously but still - if anyone else gets into the same problem and uses eComLabs' command, activation_type should be set to "I" for "Immediatelly".

#262067 Need To Change "activation Mode" For Bunch Of Products In Bulk

Posted by icvetkovic on 21 October 2016 - 05:32 PM in Configuration

Hi, folks! :)

I am close to launching a store with 800+ products, all e-goods, all in and ready, and the trouble is that I didn't test 2CO->Download procedure before I imported the products - if I had done this earlier I'd knew that I want the activation mode for the files set to "Immediatelly" and not to "Manually", which is default.

Now I got 800 products that all need FILES/ACTIVATION MODE set from Manually to Immediatelly.

I guess I couldn't do anything from the admin (except for going product by product lol) but is there a way to do this through linux or phpmyadmin or such?

#244383 Regarding License And Domain

Posted by icvetkovic on 02 March 2016 - 01:01 PM in General Questions

That's great - thank you!

#244022 Regarding License And Domain

Posted by icvetkovic on 26 February 2016 - 08:55 AM in General Questions

Hi folks,

Been using CS-Cart for 10+ years now at www.vector-clipart.com. It's an old version of the cart. I want to switch to another domain (clipartlab.com) and to start all over, with all these great new features. I'd need a month or two to setup everything.

Now, as I'd want clipartlab to stay as is all the time I plan to install the cart at clipartlab.com/cart, change the license from vector-clipart to clipartlab.com and make /cart the root of the domain through .htaccess once everything's ready. Naturally, I'll 301 redirect vector-clipart.com to clipartlab.com the moment I change the domain in my license.

Question: when switching to new domain in CS-Cart Admin do I submit clipartlab.com or clipartlab.com/cart? Shall I have any problems with license or fuctionality of the cart if I submit /cart part and then redirect the whole cart to root?

Thanks in advance.