snorocket's Content

There have been 93 items by snorocket (Search limited from 03-Aug 20)

Sort by                Order  

#213263 Simple And Tightly-Integrated Helpdesk Addons

Posted by snorocket on 03 May 2015 - 03:41 PM in Third-Party Services

Most tickets in a webshop are related to specific orders. So its needed that staff can easily see the customers orders and order status when they look at the ticket.

This is default functionality in Snorocket's customer service addon, when a customer submits a ticket or inquiry through the order details page it is automatically associated with that order number. The store admin can view, add, edit associated inquiries to orders.

Posted Image

You can see after the customer submits a help inquiry they will be able to view, reply to their own inquiry that is now associated with that order:
Posted Image

#213205 Simple And Tightly-Integrated Helpdesk Addons

Posted by snorocket on 02 May 2015 - 04:40 PM in Third-Party Services

Snorocket's legendary helpdesk support addon, re-labeled for v4.3.1 as customer service addon is currently being upgraded by the cs team to work with the latest release v4.3.1. It is on pre-sale:

http://www.snorocket...vice-addon.html

#192887 Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Posted by snorocket on 25 September 2014 - 11:21 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Although just a suggestion, maybe we could have custom msg's along with some img's for shipping(like delivery truck) already there with the default addon.

Actually with the WYSIWYG editor you should be able to upload and use a logo - Sno

#192873 Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Posted by snorocket on 25 September 2014 - 06:34 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

support is the worst I have ever seen. Lots of promises are made but never kept.

I don't provide support for free addons, the addon is working on my own 4.2.2 installations with no problems, that being said I'm not going to spend my time and money researching why it's not working on someones modified install when I know it's not the addon from the start. If you can't accept and handle the fact your not going to get free support for your free addon then simply uninstall it and move on- Sno

#190946 Addon: Quote / Invoicing

Posted by snorocket on 28 August 2014 - 12:34 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Any chance you will be updating this for version 4.2.2? Would be interested in purchasing if so.

It will be checked with v4.2.2 while the new functionality is being added into it right now, should be available ~2 weeks - Sno

#190870 Xero Integration

Posted by snorocket on 27 August 2014 - 08:58 PM in Hints & Modifications

Your store probably doesn't take that many sales where accounting becomes difficult.

I wish, then I would'nt have to work so hard, then i could post ridiculous questions on various internet forums and reply with even more ridiculous posts - Sno

#190765 Xero Integration

Posted by snorocket on 27 August 2014 - 04:37 AM in Hints & Modifications

Xero or any accounting software is meant to connect to your bank accounts not an online store - Sno

#190760 Www.corporatetravelsafety.com - Cscart, Stone Edge, Wordpress Checkout Offers...

Posted by snorocket on 27 August 2014 - 02:38 AM in Advertise Your Store

It is easy solution =) We have also noticed interesting bug with quick view in default CS-Cart 4.2.1. Try go to this page http://demo.cs-cart....l/mens-clothing , click the quick view of "100g Pants", close popup and click the quick view of "Collegiate 72 Tee". Content of "Collegiate 72 Tee" will be cut off =) We know it is out of this topic and it will need send to bugtracker.. =)

Looked fine here - Sno

#190719 Cart-Power Add-On: Images Gallery

Posted by snorocket on 26 August 2014 - 06:59 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Do you need display it in the popup?

Yes displaying the "image caption" in the popup would be an excellent feature, look forward to an update :)

#190703 Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Posted by snorocket on 26 August 2014 - 04:39 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Can you please make one for people who are on 4.1.5 version..

The v4.1.2 posted will work however upgrading to 4.2.1 is the solution - Sno

#190520 Addon: Quote / Invoicing

Posted by snorocket on 24 August 2014 - 10:05 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

It's being checked with the responsive skin right now and a few new features are being added - Sno

#190206 Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Posted by snorocket on 21 August 2014 - 02:56 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hi Adam, well I'm sure you cleared your cache but if not try that a few times. If it is still not working after clearing cache let me know and I can look at it for you - Sno

#190149 Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Posted by snorocket on 21 August 2014 - 05:54 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

I attached the 4.2.1 compatible version to the first post - Sno

#189966 Cart-Power Add-On: Invoice/packing Slip Constructor

Posted by snorocket on 19 August 2014 - 04:54 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

I got this addon awhile back for a customer and just got around to installing it. I can say that I'm very impressed with it, great job !

#188874 Helpdesk

Posted by snorocket on 05 August 2014 - 03:34 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

You didn't learn your lesson from version 2.x?

Nope apparently I did not - Sno

#188725 Helpdesk

Posted by snorocket on 04 August 2014 - 02:43 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

Jim when we recieved your refund request I immediately accepted and refunded the payment, not sure what's going on your end but I just checked our account and the funds have clearly been removed (refunded). No the Addon is not being released until 4.2.1 is stable enough to use, Thanks - Sno

#188469 How To Remove Date And Time On Testimonials 4.1

Posted by snorocket on 30 July 2014 - 05:26 AM in General Questions

With the template editor (v4.1.5 ) find:
templates / addons / discussion / views / discussion / view.tpl

Find this line:
<span class="post-date">{$post.timestamp|date_format:"`$settings.Appearance.date_format`, `$settings.Appearance.time_format`"}</span>

And comment it out so it looks like this:
{*  <span class="post-date">{$post.timestamp|date_format:"`$settings.Appearance.date_format`, `$settings.Appearance.time_format`"}</span> *}

#188024 Addon: Quote / Invoicing

Posted by snorocket on 23 July 2014 - 04:33 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

I have the same problem as Jimmyod

Hang in there it's getting fixed along with the customer side templates being checked for v4.2.1 compatibility, should be fine but having it checked to be sure at the same time, Thanks - Sno

#187876 CS-Cart 4.2.1 Release Candidate

Posted by snorocket on 21 July 2014 - 03:04 AM in News and Announcements

Tired of the "F" score from Google because JavaScript is parsed during initial page load. Please Defer the parsing of JavaScript to reduce blocking of page rendering.

#187266 Stamps.com Integration

Posted by snorocket on 09 July 2014 - 05:30 PM in Third-Party Reviews

1-2 delay? That's really helpful when you need to print a label at 4:30 - Sno

#187265 Helpdesk

Posted by snorocket on 09 July 2014 - 05:27 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Almost done, also getting ready to have it checked with the beta of 4.2.1 so it will work with responsive theme, I will check email, Thanks - Sno

#186844 About Cs-Cart, X-Cart And Prestashop

Posted by snorocket on 02 July 2014 - 06:08 PM in General Questions

I have no idea what your asking but I just moved a customer off x-cart to cs-cart and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences ever, anytime I get a chance to help a customer dump x-cart I am all over it - Sno

#186490 Addon: Quote / Invoicing

Posted by snorocket on 26 June 2014 - 01:24 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

@jimmyod, yes I'll have a look and get this fixed, looks like just the html is wacky in the mail templates but I'll get it updated ASAP, Thanks - Sno

#186489 Helpdesk

Posted by snorocket on 26 June 2014 - 01:21 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Did anyone who bought this get a copy of the new Helpdesk from Snorocket yet?

No, a few problems are being fixed right now I'm hoping sometime next week, it got delayed a week because I cou'ndt get the time away to test as I should have, Thanks - Sno

#186433 Addon: Quote / Invoicing

Posted by snorocket on 25 June 2014 - 12:58 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

@jimmyod, I have alot of customers using this addon and this is the first I've heard of a "page not found" error, I need the displatch of the page not found so I can investigate. I have 3 installations on my own stores and am not having problems creating quotes. We developed this addon for our own businesses so there is no way I would let it function if it had problems, so please explain the exact areas where you are expereiencing these issues so I can help, Thanks - Sno