For-Vegans's Content

There have been 33 items by For-Vegans (Search limited from 25-Jul 20)

Sort by                Order  

#340591 Commission On Orders/items Cancelled By The Vendor - Paypal Commerce

Posted by For-Vegans on 29 June 2021 - 09:21 AM in General Questions

Hi dear community,
we were wondering whether anyone knows of an automated process for the following case:In case a vendor can not fulfil an order / deliver goods ordered by customers (e.g. product isn’t available), then the vendor has the option to cancel this item. However, in this specific case, the vendor should still have to pay the marketplace commission, as no out of stock products are displayed in our catalog.The reasoning behind this is, to animate vendors to keep an eye on their inventory management and not list products that technically cannot be shipped within the specified time frame.This penalty fee is only to be charged if the vendor is at fault for not being able to deliver a certain product that a customer has bought.
It doesn’t apply for cancelled orders by the customer or when a customer returns an item.It would be interesting to hear how and if you are handling such cases.
And whether you have an automated solution for this or if you do it by invoicing the vendors manually.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Sören

#340264 How To Remove Notification Badges

Posted by For-Vegans on 19 June 2021 - 09:33 AM in General Questions

Hi everyone,

I couldn't find anything regarding this topic using the search function, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a way to remove the notification badges in the vendor/admin panel in bulk.

Screenshot 2021-06-19 at 12.17.43.png

Maybe I haven't looked in the right place, but it seems to me that the only way to get rid of the notification badges is to either read or delete the notifications one by one.

Now, this is of course tedious work if you have more than a few.

Is there perhaps a way to "mark all as read" or something similar?

Thank you!

Paul

#339979 (Solved) Rma - What To Do With The Order - What Does It Mean?

Posted by For-Vegans on 10 June 2021 - 12:02 PM in General Questions

Dear community,
we are currently in the process of dealing with returns.
When vendors want to process a return, 3 different options appear as a radio group in the “Actions” tab.

• - Recalculate order
  • - Set the new order total manually
  • - Don’t recalculate order

Nowhere in the documentation are these 3 options explained in detail and what exactly they do.
Does anyone know what they do and how they differ?

It would be great if someone could explain them to us, because we really can’t find anything about it.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards,
Sören

#339959 (Solved) 4.13.1 - Vendor User Group, Broken?

Posted by For-Vegans on 09 June 2021 - 02:55 PM in Installation & Upgrade

A custom add-on led to the "vendor" user group to be displayed as shown above.

We are now trying to find what caused it.

#339949 (Solved) 4.13.1 - Vendor User Group, Broken?

Posted by For-Vegans on 09 June 2021 - 09:19 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Hi everyone,

we are a bit at a loss right now due to the changes made to the user groups. Perhaps someone has a solution for us, as right now we don't really know how to manage the privileges for vendors.

The main problem for this, is that the "Vendor" user group is very limited when it comes to selecting what they can and can't do. vendor user group.png

Before the update, the privileges looked a bit more like how the "Administrator" user group looks right now, and the privileges/restrictions that you can choose under the "admin" user group also make a lot more sense.

Unfortunately, it is only possible to link a vendor account to a "vendor" user group under vendor plans, as I have tried to make an administrator user group and call it " Vedor Administrator" but it can't be linked.

Right now, with the limited choice of options to choose from, vendors have access to certain administration areas such as the profile fields for customers, vendors & admins, and can make changes there. privileges.png

Furthermore, they also have access to all the tabs under Shipping & taxes, which means that they can change rate areas, countries etc.

Luckily, we are using the EZ Vendor Fields add-on, which allows us to simply hide these fields from vendors, but this is not a solution.

There should be an option to give vendors "read only" access to these areas and not full access.

Basically, the "Vendor" user group should theoretically have the same options in regards to the different privileges as the "Administrator" type, but of course it should be at the root admin's discretion which privileges are full acess, view only and no access.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Paul

#339748 Page Property "hidden"

Posted by For-Vegans on 01 June 2021 - 08:26 AM in General Questions

If you add manually corresponding URLs to sitemap, they will be indexed

Hi Ecomlabs,
thank you very much for your message and the information! :)

Best regards
Sören

#339732 Page Property "hidden"

Posted by For-Vegans on 31 May 2021 - 12:14 PM in General Questions

Hi dear CS-Cart colleagues,

we have a question regarding the hidden function on the pages.
When this is activated, the page is no longer displayed in the front office, but can still be accessed with a link.
Do any of you know if these pages can still be indexed by search engines, i.e. are they enabled for this?

Many thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sören

#339712 Step-By-Step-Checkout

Posted by For-Vegans on 30 May 2021 - 06:22 PM in General Questions

Hey dear cs cart colleagues,
maybe someone has a tip for us :)

Currently we are using the "outdated" step-by-step checkout. In Germany we have to display the final "buy now" page separately, so the Old Step-By-Step-Checkout was our only alternative to the current standard checkout of Cs-Cart. Unfortunately, we can't use this now because we want to use "Paypal Commerce Platform" and the outdated checkout is not compatible with it.
Does anyone know a solution for us? So a legally compliant checkout that is suitable for Paypal Commerce?
Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Sören

#339711 Checkout Und Stripe

Posted by For-Vegans on 30 May 2021 - 06:17 PM in Deutsch (German)

Hey liebe Cs-Cart-Kollegen,
wir hätte zwei Anliegen, vielleicht hat jemand einen Tipp :)

Gegenwärtig nutzen wir den „veralteten“ Step-By-Step-Checkout. Da wir unseres Wissens nach in Deutschland die finale „jetzt kaufen“-Seite separat darstellen müssen, war dies unsere einzige Alternative zum jetzigen Standard-Checkout von Cs-Cart. Leider können wir diesen jetzt nicht mehr verwenden, da wir „Paypal Commerce Platform“ verwenden möchten und der veraltete Checkout dazu nicht kompatibel ist.
Kennt jemand eine Lösung für uns? Also einen rechtskonformen Checkout, der für Paypal Commerce geeignet ist?
Unser zweites Anliegen umfasst Stripe. Unser Konto bei Stipe ist aktiviert, wir bekommen die Einrichtung des Moduls aber leider nicht hin. Hat jemand von Euch Stripe bereits im Gebrauch und hätte Tipps zur Einrichtung? :)

Vielen Dank vorab!
Sören von For Vegans

#339694 Access Back End

Posted by For-Vegans on 29 May 2021 - 06:02 AM in General Questions

Hi,

it looks to me like you need to access your server.

Either via your server's control panel (C-panel, PLESK, etc.) or via FTP/SSH.

If you don't have access to this, I suggest you reach out to your server provider.

/design can then be found in the root folder.

I hope this helps!

Paul

#338836 Var Folder

Posted by For-Vegans on 28 April 2021 - 06:45 AM in General Questions

Best solution is probably to recreate the var directory, copy whatever is in the `/design` path to `/var/themes_repository` and that will be it really. NOthng more you can do sadly.

Your files will obviously be gone :C

I tried copying everything I could find in the latest CS-Cart update version into the new var folder and have reinstalled all our add-ons.

I shall try and copy the contents of the design folder as per your instructions. Thanks for that!

Are there any other files or folders in the /var folder that are essential for the shop to operate? Because it kinda seemed to work (with a few little bugs of course) even with the var folder being completely absent.

See if your hosting provider does nightly backups, most do, then restore from that.

That was the first thing we tried, but for some reason, the daily updates stopped a while back.

#338828 Var Folder

Posted by For-Vegans on 27 April 2021 - 02:44 PM in General Questions

Hi everyone,

one of our programmers deleted our var folder by accident when trying to only delete the cache folder within.

This is obviously more than a nuisance, especially since our last backup dates back to before the 4.12 update came out.

We have asked our hostig provider why and how this was possible but apparently no one knows anything.

What would be the best way to recover the var folder and its contents?

We would be very grateful if anyone had some advice or help for us.

Thank you. :-)

#338008 Stripe - Do You Use Webkul Or The Cs-Cart In-House Addon?

Posted by For-Vegans on 30 March 2021 - 07:29 AM in General Questions

I have used both, the Webkul has more features, like wallet and refunds etc, but is a bit more buggy, they also don't stay up with Stripe API on updates as frequently it appeared to me anyway.

I moved to the stock CS-Cart Stripe add-on when it was available, some of the Webkul files were invasive to the stock CS-cart add-on and had to be purged etc.  Something to be aware of on the Webkul coding.

The CS-Cart add-on has an issue for me where it doesn't add shipping charges to orders when customers use Apple Pay, they are trying to figure that out as we speak.  (I'm on latest CS-Cart) Otherwise it works well and they have been keeping up with the Stripe API.

Thanks for your message, it helps us a lot :D

Kind regards
Sören from For-Vegans

#337945 Stripe - Do You Use Webkul Or The Cs-Cart In-House Addon?

Posted by For-Vegans on 28 March 2021 - 09:44 PM in General Questions

Dear community!
We would like to work with Stripe for Multivendor and are considering whether to use the normal S-Cart module or the module from Webkul.
We are not quite sure about the advantages of Webkul. Are there any advantages at all or should we rather use the CS-Cart add-on?
Which variant would you recommend to us?

Many thanks in advance! :D

Kind regards
Sören from For Vegans

#337918 Developer / Admin For Stripe Implementation

Posted by For-Vegans on 27 March 2021 - 09:27 AM in Developers' Corner

Hi dear CS-Cart-Communtiy,

as a payment service provider we would like to use Stripe Connecrt and have already created an account there.

Now we want to implement stripe using webkul module or the standard cs cart connection.
We are looking for someone with experience who can do this for us. Of course we pay for it :)
Feel free to write us a message if you can support us!

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sören from For Vegans

#337908 We Are Looking For A Developer / Admin For Stripe Implementation

Posted by For-Vegans on 26 March 2021 - 03:00 PM in General Questions

Do you not want to pay the developer? iirc you are german so the `against payment` I can place, but It meanse the exact opposite in english :)

Thanks for your message, of course we will pay for it :P

#337899 We Are Looking For A Developer / Admin For Stripe Implementation

Posted by For-Vegans on 26 March 2021 - 09:38 AM in General Questions

Hi dear CS-Cart-Communtiy,

as a payment service provider we would like to use Stripe Connecrt and have already created an account there.

Now we want to implement stripe using webkul module or the standard cs cart connection.
We are looking for someone with experience who can do this for us. Of course we pay for it :)
Feel free to write us a message if you can support us!

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sören from For Vegans

#337647 Guide For Vendors

Posted by For-Vegans on 17 March 2021 - 05:35 PM in General Questions

Thanks for the quick reply and the valuable info.

We'll have a look and try to implement it using your instructions.

Kind regards,

Sören

#337595 Guide For Vendors

Posted by For-Vegans on 16 March 2021 - 10:38 AM in General Questions

Hi dear Cs-Cart-Commmunity,

we would like to implement a guide in the vendor backoffice. This should be structured e.g. like the Cs-Cart-Guide (documentation). However, we would like to write and design it ourselves. For example, we would like to explain to the vendor how to create products.
So there are two important points for us:
1. we would like to have the possibility to write a guide.
2. this guide should be automatically displayed in the backoffice for all vendors.
Does anyone know an app for this or how would you implement it?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Kind regards
Sören

#334739 (Solved) How To Add New Layout Page To Existing Cms Page

Posted by For-Vegans on 22 December 2020 - 08:34 AM in Store Design & Templates

It's a bug. The fix is here:

https://forum.cs-car...page-to-layout/

Thank you so much for your reply!

I thought I was going crazy as I really didn't know what I was doing wrong, following the exact same steps as last time.

#334711 (Solved) How To Add New Layout Page To Existing Cms Page

Posted by For-Vegans on 21 December 2020 - 04:07 PM in Store Design & Templates

Hi,

I'm having a problem figuring out how to link a new layout page to an existing cms page.

The thing that makes me wonder where I am going wrong is the fact that this isn't the first time I'm doing this, I have been able to successfully do this in the past, however, now it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Did anything change with the 4.12.1. update or am I simply doing something wrong?

For clarity, I have attached 3 screenshots.

On the first one, you can see that I have created a new layout page and used "view page" as dispatch.

Layout 1.jpg

On the second screenshot I click the "+ Add Pages" button in the Pages tab.

Layout 2.jpg

This then takes me to the 3rd screenshot, where I can normally select the pages to assign to the layout, however, there are no checkboxes and no pages can be selected.

Layout 3.jpg

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you and kind regards,

Paul

#334214 Deutsche Community Gesucht

Posted by For-Vegans on 08 December 2020 - 04:38 PM in Deutsch (German)

Hallo liebe Community,

wir kommen bei unserem Marktplatz-Projekt mit CS-Cart Multivendor gut voran, jedoch stellen uns besonders Fragen bezüglich der Buchhaltung und des Bestellablaufes vor Herausforderungen. Beispielsweise wissen wir nicht, wie wir anhand der von CS-Cart zur verfügung gestellten Belege eine ordnungsgemäße Buchführung vornehmen können.

Wir möchten mit einen Zahlungsanbieter arbeiten, aber momentan sehen wir dafür bei CS-Cart nicht die Grundsubstanz. 

Wir würden uns sehr über Tipps freuen, wie Ihr dieses gesamte Thema gelöst habt. Falls sich jemand gut mit diesem Thema auskennt, sind wir natürlich auch bereit für Hilfestellungen zu zahlen. 

Vielen Dank vorab

Liebe Grüße

Paul und Sören

#334213 Buchhaltung, Finanzen, Bestellablauf

Posted by For-Vegans on 08 December 2020 - 04:37 PM in Deutsch (German)

Hallo liebe Community,

wir kommen bei unserem Marktplatz-Projekt mit CS-Cart Multivendor gut voran, jedoch stellen uns besonders Fragen bezüglich der Buchhaltung und des Bestellablaufes vor Herausforderungen. Beispielsweise wissen wir nicht, wie wir anhand der von CS-Cart zur verfügung gestellten Belege eine ordnungsgemäße Buchführung vornehmen können.

Wir möchten mit einen Zahlungsanbieter arbeiten, aber momentan sehen wir dafür bei CS-Cart nicht die Grundsubstanz. 

Wir würden uns sehr über Tipps freuen, wie Ihr dieses gesamte Thema gelöst habt. Falls sich jemand gut mit diesem Thema auskennt, sind wir natürlich auch bereit für Hilfestellungen zu zahlen. 

Vielen Dank vorab

Liebe Grüße

Paul und Sören

#333997 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.12.1 Released

Posted by For-Vegans on 02 December 2020 - 04:25 PM in News and Announcements

- The “Ask seller a question” add-on is now called “Message center”. Previously, the add-on allowed customers to contact vendors and ask them about products. Now it also allows vendors and administrators to communicate.

Is it possible that the Message center add-on is not working properly at the moment?

After the upgrade to 4.12.1 The message center add-on was not working at all for me.

So uninstalled it to then re-install it, and the interface did look different and it now shows me "Message Center" under "Vendors" as well as "Customers".

This however is not the case when you log in with a Vendor account, here only the Customer - Message center is visible and when I try to access a message sent from the store admin to a vendor account (a nofification pops up in the Notification center) it gives ma a 403 message.

I did make sure that "vendor-to-admin communication" is ticked in the Message center add-on & I tried to disable all third-party add-ons, just in case, but the issue remains.

Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: I have now noticed that The message center feature shows up for certain accounts but doesn't for others.

The problem persists even if those accounts have the same vendor plan and are in the same user group.

Edit 2: The problem seems to have been resolved after deleting the vendor administrator accounts in question. It seems that for some reason, the user group privileges did not update and were "stuck"

#333761 Snippets – Overview

Posted by For-Vegans on 24 November 2020 - 06:36 AM in Configuration

What do you mean - SEO snippets or snippets in the notifications?

The snippets in the notifications.