imac's Content

There have been 2 items by imac (Search limited from 20-Jun 20)

Sort by                Order  

#333618 Easier Import For Vendors From Other Marketplaces In 4.12.1

Posted by imac on 18 November 2020 - 11:59 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi there,

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.12.1 will make it easier for new vendors to start selling on your marketplace. This will be achieved by simplifying import for vendors as much as possible. Ideally, to the point that they'd only have to upload the file they might be using elsewhere (on eBay, Amazon, etc).

Previously, vendors had to configure the import rules by themselves or with the help of the admin. But now admin will be able to configure those rules (an import preset) once and make it available to all vendors. A preset could be something like "File from Amazon", "File from eBay", etc. The ability to upload a file that they already have should make the lives of vendors easier.

For a vendor, it will look like this:

https://www.evernote...ixlrr7AhdTWt8zY

Right now we're thinking of adding several common import presets to CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor by default. That way, you wouldn't even have to configure the presets yourself, and your vendors would be able to use them right away.

Could you please recommend what formats would you like to see there, and provide some sample files for this format. It could be Ebay, Amazon, Shopify, or some other platform.

#333081 Friendly Vendor Pannel

Posted by imac on 02 November 2020 - 09:55 AM in General Questions

its much needed , to be honest I am really disappointed and there's days i even wonder if i will ever launch at all lol . 

My customers and vendors are on the young side , and i am not sure they will deal well with a panel that reminds them of excel sheets. (sorry and lol ) 

Do you use the app ?

I am very excited about the app, and thought i would get my vendors to add products and all from there . and they can do  BUT they cannot add features /variants . and cs cart told me it's not a very popular request so they probably won't add it. 

Its frustrating because its so close to be great, they are great engineer, but not great designers , with an understanding of customers journey etc . the panel is not intuitive at all lol . i have a small tears everyday i use it . 

Hi saltwater.

I agree that vendor panel should be more user friendly, and we pay a lot of attention to it. 

There are a number of improvements in 4.12. but they are not big one. We do changes gradually.

If you have vision of how it should look like and the main vendor workflows  I would like to discuss it with you.

Please PM me and I will schedule a call.