flasher's Content

There have been 5 items by flasher (Search limited from 09-Aug 19)

Sort by                Order  

#284841 Twigmo And Ios 11

Posted by flasher on 23 September 2017 - 09:10 PM in Twigmo

I noticed the admin part is no longer working with ios11 how long before Twigmo itself will be usable. The admin part is fine but our customers are used to Twigmo and I do not want this to go away. Is there another way to go around this or whats next for Twigmo.

#283106 Need Some Help

Posted by flasher on 21 August 2017 - 08:54 PM in General Questions

I use 3.0 version which I have been for years but I need to change a word on all products to comply with manufactors request to for example " This word" needs to be "This Word" or I need to cap the second word but do not want to pull up each product I know I have done this before where I can pull up on one page and have them all change in title how do we do this

#277934 Flood Of Spam/fake Registrations - Should We Be Concerened?

Posted by flasher on 31 May 2017 - 04:46 AM in General Questions

I have had the same damn issue and maybe they get info off this forum but it makes no sense at all why a persons with no life has to do this which will result in absolutely nothing. So what I did was on capcha I went from 5 digits to 8 it took them a little longer to get threw but still getting threw then I went 9 digits and only one every week now, For customers it is a longer process but they will get used to it and no complaints. Then after a month I was just seeing if it was still an issue and with an hour here they come again like for what? The 9 digit works mixed. 

#274275 Which Is The Most Effective Seo Techniques?

Posted by flasher on 02 April 2017 - 05:43 AM in SEO

How do you build backlinks

#262125 Payment Method

Posted by flasher on 23 October 2016 - 10:11 PM in Twigmo

Hi 

I noticed with 3.0 version Twigmo as I check out under payment method and only Twigmo checkout where name number is spanish and I have been checking everything I normally can can figure these things out but cannot find out why just as you checkout 

Check out image

spanish.gif