ValiD's Content

There have been 8 items by ValiD (Search limited from 20-Jan 20)

Sort by                Order  

#319087 Try The Advanced Import Of Products

Posted by ValiD on 25 August 2019 - 10:02 AM in Upcoming features

Hello,
mapping the categories is very important. I do not understand why this option does not exist in the import module.

You cannot do complete product upload automation unless you can map the categories.

Without the possibility of mapping the categories, the import module is incomplete, and a very important component is missing.

#318745 Try The Advanced Import Of Products

Posted by ValiD on 13 August 2019 - 07:16 PM in Upcoming features

Hello,
we created a feed, which runs more often, to update the stock and price of the products. The problem is that I can't map the list prices and the reduced price.

It works perfectly when importing products that have a list price and a low price. I do not know how to set the price to appear for products that are not discounted.

Prices change daily and some come in discount, others go out. Please let me know what formula I need to go to the edit box.

Thank you

#318505 One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout

Posted by ValiD on 04 August 2019 - 06:38 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.3 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - 3 Columns Flat Layout addon. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

Hello, do you have a demo for multi-vendor?

#318495 Cart-Power Add-On: Checkout By Vendor

Posted by ValiD on 04 August 2019 - 10:44 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hello,
I am interested in this module, and I follow closely the comments posted two years ago. Did you remove the following version of the module to include the following comments?

When a customer calculates shipping on the cart page you should add a field at the bottom of each vendors products for the total of shipping on their products on the cart page.  This way they know the total per vendor if they checkout for each. 

For example, appear at the bottom:

Order from (seller name) products over 1000 & for FREE shipping !          Product cost: 72900 $

Delivery cost: 2500 $
                                                                                                                     Subtotal: 75400 $

#318494 Cart-Power Add-On: Checkout By Vendor

Posted by ValiD on 04 August 2019 - 10:35 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hello,
I am interested in this module, and I follow closely the comments posted two years ago. Did you remove the following version of the module to include the following comments?

When a customer calculates shipping on the cart page you should add a field at the bottom of each vendors products for the total of shipping on their products on the cart page.  This way they know the total per vendor if they checkout for each. 

When a customer calculates shipping on the cart page you should add a field at the bottom of each vendors products for the total of shipping on their products on the cart page.  This way they know the total per vendor if they checkout for each.

#318240 Multi-Vendor - Common Products For Vendors Performance

Posted by ValiD on 28 July 2019 - 08:27 PM in Vendor Store, Payments, Promotions

Hello, do you have any idea if you've made any progress with this add-on? I want to buy the cs-cart multivendor plus, so I have included this add-on, but this add-on is still in the beta version and seems unfinished.

I hope that in the near future, this module can also be used very easily for products that a vendor has to buy, to associate with other sellers.

It is easier for some sellers to associate with such products than to create new products, especially as creating a new product is not very friendly.

An important change would be that the product, say that it is sold by 3 sellers, appears in categories, under the image (3 available offers), and displayed the lowest price.

I still expect the changes to happen.

#318159 Dashboard In The Admin Panel Of Multi-Vendor.

Posted by ValiD on 25 July 2019 - 10:00 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

As we all talk about new stuff.

It's very important that when you edit a seller's account, besides the description, we also have the possibility to create tabs for useful information: return policy, warranty conditions, confidentiality, order delivery. All of this will appear on the site, under the seller's box. Currently only description and reviews appear.

Equally important is that business customers can create their account and buy, not just individuals. I recommend that when completing an order, we have 3 ways:

1. Create a person's account
2. Create Company Account
3. Place the order without an account

There is much to say, but at the moment I stop here.

#318158 Dashboard In The Admin Panel Of Multi-Vendor.

Posted by ValiD on 25 July 2019 - 09:45 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hello,
it is very important to create a heading, called "account health", with a score of 1 to 100.

Depending on certain parameters being met by the seller, the score will remain at 100 or fall. If the score drops below 80, the seller will be notified to solve the problems that led to the scoring.

If the score drops below 60, the seller's account is suspended until all issues are resolved.

If the score falls below 50, the seller's contract is canceled.

The score may be influenced by:

1. Orders refused
2. Non-updated stocks
3. Outdated prices
4. Delayed deliveries
5. Completed orders but status unchanged
6. Orders stolen from the marketplace and made beside
7. Initiating false orders to other sellers
8. Large number of returns
9. Product warranty issues
10. High number of negative reviews
11. He does not pay the commission in time