MarkusBudz's Content

There have been 16 items by MarkusBudz (Search limited from 20-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#313741 Keep getting product code error???

Posted by MarkusBudz on 28 March 2019 - 12:11 PM in General Questions

Hey guys,

Ive to update this topice, because i cant find any solution to solve this Error: "Your imported file MUST contain the following fields: Product code, Vendor".

I have created a product manually and use the csv file as a template.

But If I try to import the csv with new products, I always get this error.

Any ideas?

Greets.

#313218 Hiding Vendor Menu Items

Posted by MarkusBudz on 14 March 2019 - 01:40 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Hey guys,

we have the problem that our vendor administrators can write and edit reviews for products and stuff. Does anybody know how to restrict this possibility?

Greets

#312951 403 Error - Payment Plugin

Posted by MarkusBudz on 06 March 2019 - 01:59 PM in Configuration

The problem is already solved. Like you have assumed the script was in the wrong location.

#312442 403 Error - Payment Plugin

Posted by MarkusBudz on 18 February 2019 - 10:51 AM in Configuration

Hello,

right now i get a payment plugin programmed for my site. The bank server has to ask if the connection is still there before the payment gets authorized. For this a conformation script has to be called. The problem is that i get a 403 forbidden error when i want to call the script. I set up the file rights correctly and already asked my host if there are some specific security settings that should be modified on the webserver. But they also couldn´t find the problem why i get a 403.

Then I also tried this:  http://kb.cs-cart.co...ceptable-errors

Still no solution.

Anybody knows how the problem could be solved?

#309387 Sepa Direct Debit - Payment Modul/addon

Posted by MarkusBudz on 26 November 2018 - 12:39 PM in Developers' Corner

Many payment providers (like Adyen and even Paypal) can do this, but I strongly recommend you not to use sepa direct debit: customers can take back their payment for 30 or 45 days, no questions asked, and you can not do anything against it like when they request a chargeback with a credit card.

Thank you for your answer. I know the problems with direct debit, but for our company its a calculable risk. It is necessary to have this function. Are there any solutions?

#309311 Sepa Direct Debit - Payment Modul/addon

Posted by MarkusBudz on 24 November 2018 - 03:38 PM in Developers' Corner

Hey!

We are also looking for an addon which provides direct debit, but we didnt found a clean solution. Can you help us?

Are there any options to check the customers liquidity?

Best regards.

#308661 Multivendor: Email To Vendor Before Approving His Accout

Posted by MarkusBudz on 07 November 2018 - 12:54 PM in Configuration

Hello,

i would like to send an email to the vendor before his account is approved.

e.g.: "Your company details are going to be checked. As soon your account is approved you will get an email notification. etc..."

Where can i set this up?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

#308501 Addon [Soft-Solid] - Easy Set Vendor Permission

Posted by MarkusBudz on 03 November 2018 - 12:55 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Is it possible to automatically assign vendors into a user-group after registration with this addon?

Best regards,

Markus

#306981 Transfer Addon Licence To New Domain

Posted by MarkusBudz on 26 September 2018 - 10:15 AM in Configuration

I PM´ed them but they are still not answering.

Do somebody know a solution how to register the licence to my new domain by my own? Because the referral link to my domain have to be somewhere on my server - am i right?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

#306622 How To Change Font In Alexbrandings Unitheme?

Posted by MarkusBudz on 17 September 2018 - 10:42 AM in Store Design & Templates

Do you mean base font? It can be selected in the Fonts section of the Theme editor

Where? I would like to import open sans but in theme editor i can only change the font size.

Bildschirmfoto.png

#306589 Transfer Addon Licence To New Domain

Posted by MarkusBudz on 16 September 2018 - 12:26 PM in Configuration

When did you last contact them?  Their support is very slow.  It took them more than 2 weeks to reply me.  They even debited my account's support points for this type of slow service.

I wrote them on the 3rd of August.

#306580 Transfer Addon Licence To New Domain

Posted by MarkusBudz on 15 September 2018 - 01:01 PM in Configuration

Hello,

i am using alexbrandings unitheme. Now i want to transfer my shop to a new domain. I am using the same webhost and connected the server directory of my new domain in the hosts webspace settings. Everything works after changing the config local. But because the Alexbranding thirdparty addons are registered to my old domain they dont work and i get a licence error. I wrote the support of AB (not only once) but they dont answer my ticket and are also not responding to my mails.

So heres my question:

Can i change the old domain to the new one somewhere in a file on my server?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

#306578 How To Change Font In Alexbrandings Unitheme?

Posted by MarkusBudz on 15 September 2018 - 10:47 AM in Store Design & Templates

In the /design/themes/abt__unitheme/css/addons/abt__unitheme/styles.less correct the following part of code to include your custom font files

@font-face {
    font-family: "MuseoSansBlack";
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot');
    src: url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.woff') format('woff'),
    url('../../../media/custom_fonts/MuseoSansBlack.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
}

Ok thank you very much!

Do you also know from where the css gets the "arial" font?

Thanks in advance!

#306462 How To Change Font In Alexbrandings Unitheme?

Posted by MarkusBudz on 12 September 2018 - 12:50 PM in Store Design & Templates

Hello,

does somebody know how to replace "MuseoSans" Headline font and "Arial" text font with custom google fonts in alexbranding - Unitheme template?

I only could find museosans font in:

/multivendor_v4.7.4/design/themes/abt__unitheme/media/custom_fonts.

I downloaded the new custom font, converted it to webfont and hat to rename it (in my case "open sans") into MuseoSansBlack.ttf/woff/eot and replace the files in the directory. It works - but i think its not a nice solution. Is there a better way?

And how to change the arial text font, i dont know at all. I tried to import my desired fonts with @font-face but its not clear for me where to change it.

Can somebody help?

Thanks to everybody in advance!

Markus

#306272 Vendor Administrator limited privileges

Posted by MarkusBudz on 06 September 2018 - 10:51 AM in Configuration

Hello!

Why don't you want to use user groups? What rights do you want to give to your vendor administrators?

I want to create different vendor administrators. Some should upload and edit products, the others should only see the control center.

Is it possible to put the vendor administrator into a usergroup? Finally our customers have to register two times. It would be great, if the VA can apply to usergroups, because its unnecessary to create two accounts. One for the panel and one for rest.

best regards

#306166 Vendor Administrator limited privileges

Posted by MarkusBudz on 04 September 2018 - 01:54 PM in Configuration

Hey guys,

I really have to push up this topic, because I can't find the option to manage the "Vendor Administrator" rights.

Usergroups is no solution, there are not the same rights to activate.

Additionally where can I edit the Account Type "Vendor Administrator", respectively the Types "Administrator" and "Customer"?

Thank you,

best regards