TTapio's Content

There have been 23 items by TTapio (Search limited from 22-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#320680 How To Disable Google Authenticator?

Posted by TTapio on 09 October 2019 - 10:49 AM in Security

Sorry for trouble. Found solution within minutes. Didn't think it to be that easy.

#320675 How To Disable Google Authenticator?

Posted by TTapio on 09 October 2019 - 09:04 AM in Security

Phone broke and cannot use Google Authenticator to get code to login to admin. Is there a way to disable it completely via FTP by modifying a file or in sql? Need a quick fix and getting it back on.

#316274 Customer Name & Tel.no. Missing In Shipping Address

Posted by TTapio on 09 June 2019 - 11:44 PM in Configuration

There are a lot of bugs( for us) we hope team will fix in next version

Cart is buggy & clumsy in many ways. We've been really fighting years with this cart. At the very beginning we thought we bought LADA. Well, it was robust like LADA engine, even you put sand into cylinder it still works and can drive. After waiting long and expecting v.4.x to be at least LADA NIVA, real 4 wheel but no. We still stuck on our LADA. Now when 4.10.x was released we waited for black beautiful VOLGA, real treat, but no. We got LADA again. Now I just wish that we have at least working second hand Nissan Micra (with big family can run outside the car :((((( ).... desperate move of many stores to other cart. 

#316257 Customer Name & Tel.no. Missing In Shipping Address

Posted by TTapio on 09 June 2019 - 07:47 AM in Configuration

Hi,

After upgrade to 4.10.1. When I look to admin panel, ORDERS > VIEW ORDERS> 'SELECT ORDER ID'. When I look to SHIPPING ADDRESS. The customer name and telephone number are gone system wide. Also I cannot add while those fields are gone ???? What is the easiest way to edit those fields back while customers also get order detail without their name in Shipping details.

#315357 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 14 May 2019 - 10:53 PM in General Questions

Hello TTapio

Can you show us the phpinfo ()? Can you prepare a script in which you will be able to see the php configuration?

Do you have the option of quickly changing the php version to e.g. 7.2?

Best regards
Robert

Hi Robert,

I sent direct link to you. I have 7.2 on server but I think not possible to chance while sites are active. After sending link, looks like I was able to upload PDF file. I also added ZIP file of MP4 video where you can see the error very clear. It always return from admin area to web front page.

Regards,

Tapio

Attached Files

#315237 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 10 May 2019 - 03:43 PM in General Questions

Hello TTapio

You can try  "tail -f /path/to/log/serwer/www"  if you have access to logs from the console. You can see what is being logged in when you perform the operation.

Best regards

Robert

Hi Robert. That was good idea to check ALL logs via console. Sadly there were no any errors or giving any idea what might be wrong either on server or with CS Cart settings. I took day off from my normal work activities just to check logs (many times) but no luck.

#315236 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 10 May 2019 - 03:41 PM in General Questions

In the config.local.php try to temporary replace

'anti_csrf' => true,

with

'anti_csrf' => false,

Then clear cache and check the result

Hi. The setting was =>false already. Tried to put on as well and cleared cache. No change any kind to this problem :( . I've been going through all server requirements multiple times. Nothing is missing but still I think: "Is it some of those settings on server?". I can change all and every setting while I have dedicated server. I've updated several times CS Cart and this very same problem is always around since day one.

#315150 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 07 May 2019 - 11:10 PM in General Questions

Hello TTapio

Do you have access to the web server logs?

Best regards

Robert.

Hi Robert,

Yes I have. What should I try to find from server logs? I tried to attach small 14mb video but looks like I cannot upload such to forum.

#315146 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 07 May 2019 - 07:34 PM in General Questions

All 3rd party addons disabled and problem still exist. What I am missing at server? At the time when I installed first time I had all settings ok but adding pages and text had same issue. If I add like one sentence to page, it will be saved after created. If I add more text , lets say 20 lines it returns to website front page.

Blocks the same issue now. I cannot add code in it, maybe just one line and it saves ok but if more then it returns from admin area direct to website front page????? I am totally clueless where to look now. 

#315144 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 07 May 2019 - 05:05 PM in General Questions

Hello TTapio

Based on the names of addons and their descriptions you should try to estimate which addon can cause this error and try to disable it.

Best regards

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the info. I'll try to figure out first the ones which may cause this problem. I was thinking that I cannot be the only one with this kind of problem. I didn't find anywhere in CS Forum or in other forums about this kind of error.

#315099 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 06 May 2019 - 07:11 PM in General Questions

No, it is ok. Try to temporary disable 3rd party addons and check the result

I'll try that. I just need to schedule good timing for it while all sites are active. If it's caused by 3rd party addon. Is there any log to see any error about it? It's going to be painful job to go through all 3rd party addons :)

#315075 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 06 May 2019 - 07:09 AM in General Questions

Pay attention to the post_max_size setting on the server

hi. I have  post_max_size    1024M at the moment. Should it still be higher than that? 

#315064 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 05 May 2019 - 09:33 PM in General Questions

Even after I changed the local value from 10000 to 100000...the error still remains the same. 

#315063 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 05 May 2019 - 09:22 PM in General Questions

Local Value is 10000 but Master Value is 100000

Hello Tapio

Do you have a php version 7.1 or higher?

Best regards

Robert.

Hi Robert,

I use 7.0 version

#315061 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 05 May 2019 - 09:17 PM in General Questions

Hi Robert,

At the moment the setting of max_input_var is 10000. I think this was on of those which was already increased before.

I try higher value

#315059 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 05 May 2019 - 08:42 PM in General Questions

Hello

1. Is there a problem when creating this type of block? Do you create other blocks without a problem?
2. If you create this block, do not you create it? Regardless of what code you insert?

Best regards
Robert

Hi Robert,

Other blocks seem to have similar issues. The funny thing is that IF I WRITE only 2 words, I can save, but If it's a longer line of text or code (just 15 lines) after pressing create it always return from ADMIN area to website front page.

It happens when I try to create new HTTP block with smarty support.... I think if this is solved the other blocks will work too.

No matter what code I add short or long..same error happen every time.

Regards,

Tapio

#315056 Creating New Block Error

Posted by TTapio on 05 May 2019 - 08:10 PM in General Questions

I tried to get support from CS Cart long time ago to this issue but it wasn’t resolved. When I add new pages or even try to create new blocks This error occur every time. Any ever experienced this issue:

When I try create new block

Manage Blocks > Create New Block > HTML Block with Smarty Support

I tried to add piece of code for SSL. Once I click CREATE, it won’t be saving, but return from ADMIN area to website front page??? 

Any hint to right direction would be highly appreciated. Is it some setting issue on server or in CS Cart ? Server settings so far should be ok but if you have something worth to check let me know.

I have CS Cart on dedicated server.

#314587 Blocks Lost/missing In Layout From Default & Homepage Of Energotheme

Posted by TTapio on 20 April 2019 - 05:17 PM in General Questions

Adding something to original message and great easy solution from eComLabs. I have the latest version of CS Cart with multistore. We didn't do any modifications, changes and we asked from our dedicated server provider if they did any changes. No real reason WHY this error happened. We didn't do any updated to multistores either. The so called "mainstore" wasn't affected but those what were "copies of main store". The funny unexplainable thing is that out of 15 additional stores only 4 were affected of this Top header + header & footer disappearance. Obviously we don't want this to happen in the future because there's no warning at all - except - orders are not coming in normally.

#313291 Disable Paypal Refund Options In Rma Plugin

Posted by TTapio on 16 March 2019 - 06:12 AM in Configuration

I've been using third party service for RMA and there's option for this. Would love to know if CS CART is an option to remove/disable this option. I suppose this kind of selection in RMA section should be mandatory after returned goods are validated.

#310744 Exported Order Data

Posted by TTapio on 04 January 2019 - 06:25 PM in Configuration

Thank you for the info. That helps me a lot to figure it out. We have used several shipping programs which were connected to different shopping carts. We never had this kind of issue with export files where country names were in ISO format. We don't have separate database to "convert" ISO to full name or vice versa. We don't use online shipping programs but our own intranet custom software where (after several firewalls) it connects to internet. We have never had similar issues with Magento, Prestashop (just for testing purpose) and couple others. We try to find certain easy solutions without modules to fill-up gap to those customers who let us dropship for them. They just email their CSV TAB files to us and our system can read file automatically. We are now using CS Cart and building multistore system and would like to use our internal custom labelling software (Mac OS). Easiest way for us is to do simple Export Orders list and person in charge just email confirmed orders to internal system. However, we have been thinking addon module for CS Cart if needed to. Options are still open.

#310742 Exported Order Data

Posted by TTapio on 04 January 2019 - 05:42 PM in Configuration

Finally had some time to look into exim/orders.php and database. The main issue still remains. As we know, at the backend we can see full name of the state (any country if it's setup) and full country name (not as two ISO standardized letters). Export file and orders database for "s_state", "s_country" is just two letters. I'd like to have both or at least country name full. I cannot import complete shipping address to labelling program. Just wondering how much coding this would need without confusing future CS Cart updates.

#310705 Exported Order Data

Posted by TTapio on 04 January 2019 - 04:23 AM in Configuration

ORDER ID, EMAIL and STORE I get over with different settings in final export file and the way other software is importing it. EXIM/ORDERS.PHP file I need to look closer how to figure out the settings for output file.

#310678 Exported Order Data

Posted by TTapio on 03 January 2019 - 10:37 AM in Configuration

Is there a simple way to deactivate ORDER ID, E-MAIL & STORE from exported file? I think having those “mandatory” fields are kinda outdated while I need output from fields what I need. Other two issues:  SHIPPING: STATE (why I cannot select complete state name instead of ISO two letter?) also the SHIPPING: COUNTRY is just ISO two letters. I need to have complete country name. I never use cs-cart export function yet and didn’t look if there’s a simple ways to “add” or select complete field name for export??