Wildlyfe's Content

There have been 7 items by Wildlyfe (Search limited from 21-Jul 18)

Sort by                Order  

#307283 Store Credit Balance

Posted by Wildlyfe on 06 October 2018 - 06:23 PM in General Questions

Did this module or add-on ever get finalized?

#304752 error message when purchasing a downloaded product

Posted by Wildlyfe on 01 August 2018 - 01:15 AM in General Questions

I am having this exact problem.  I can't figure out why some products are giving me the error and not all.  Same setting used on all the products.   Order shows as processed, but access is denied from the download link in the customer's email, and shows as not available or expired in the download list.  I haven't seen anyone post a fix for this.

#303822 More Import/export Fields

Posted by Wildlyfe on 10 July 2018 - 11:45 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Almost all of my products are downloadable, and each product includes a number of variations.   Some important settings are not currently supported in the import/export fields, which means a lot of extra work getting the products configured.   Specifically the fields I would like added are:

Product page :

Time-unlimited download checkbox

Variations/Files to sell/

for each file:

Activation mode 

License agreement text (could be link to file)

Agreement required checkbox

Readme (could be link to file)

I would be nice to be able to set the License agreement globally as an option.

#303549 Import/export Product Variation Downloadable File Settings

Posted by Wildlyfe on 02 July 2018 - 10:05 PM in Hints & Modifications

Every time I import updated product files, I lose all my variation download file settings.  I know that it happens because I check the box to delete existing files of downloadable products, but if I don't check the box, I get duplicate files added.  I could just delete those products from my import file, but is kind of a pain.  

Also, most all of my products have downloadable variations, and I would really like to be able to make all the changes in a csv file instead of having to open each product variation to change the settings individually.   It doesn't look like those are settings I can export or import.  Is there a way to add variables to the import/export list?  I thought I saw something a while ago about it, but I can't find the information now.   

#300732 Try The New Responsive Admin Panel

Posted by Wildlyfe on 24 April 2018 - 11:07 PM in Upcoming features

Thank you for the idea, we need a poll here:)

Who else would like to change the admin area color? Please Upvote this post.

I would love to be able to change the color!

#300731 Try The New Responsive Admin Panel

Posted by Wildlyfe on 24 April 2018 - 11:04 PM in Upcoming features

I would!!  

#298405 Cannot Upgrade From 4.7.1.sp3 - 4.7.2

Posted by Wildlyfe on 19 March 2018 - 10:50 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I am also having trouble upgrading.  I ended up having to restore back to 4.6.3, then I couldn't upgrade to 4.71. Got a "couldn't complete migration" error.  "Couldn't complete migration

20171004100816_core_add_column_position_to_statuses.php.  Reason: Duplicate column name 'position'

I was able to restore back to 7.1  I now have the 4.7.1.SP3 - 4.7.2 upgrade available again, but I get "Error:  Package contains migrations that were not described in schema or schema has links to missing migration files."