kimkwangsuk71's Content

There have been 48 items by kimkwangsuk71 (Search limited from 15-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#313908 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 02 April 2019 - 02:13 AM in Store Design & Templates

I still can't figure out... I even checked the coding and I think it has to do with call request addon on CS Cart.

Also, I think there's some bug issues regarding Youpi theme because it shows up funny on Safari browser. It shows up fine on Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Any idea how to fix this?

#313769 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 29 March 2019 - 02:23 AM in Store Design & Templates

In this case it is required to examine issue on your server

I checked server and no issues. I have no error log and the server is running PHP 7.1. Everything is working fine except the "Header Contacts" issue. I can't figure this out.

Any idea, please let me know.

#313733 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 28 March 2019 - 07:14 AM in Store Design & Templates

Go to Design -> Layouts -> Default page and change value of the "Header contacts" block. It works for me

It doesn't work for me. It keep taking me back to 404 error page after clicking save button. If I tried to make the change from the database then after saving it, the "Header Contacts" block disappears.

I can't seems to figure out. I don't know if this is some bug issue from Youpi theme or not. I'm using MV 4.9.3 with Youpi v4.9.3.b

#313723 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 28 March 2019 - 02:06 AM in Store Design & Templates

how to do change the phone numbers in Header contacts block? When I tried to change the phone numbers, it keeping giving error. I even tried to change it from database too. But it doesn't work.

I do like the youpi design very much but I wish you provided better documentation on how to make changes or have better way to access your support area.

#313685 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 27 March 2019 - 02:40 AM in Store Design & Templates

Hi, just change (make default) layout (in design - layouts)

Ok finally got it working after trying for several times.

#313634 Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 25 March 2019 - 09:24 AM in Store Design & Templates

I purchased your Youpi theme today. I installed and trying to configure the menu. However, on your demo, there's a way to do fixed menu so the menu appears vertical to the banner. 

I read all your documentation but there's no answer to how to setup the menu for categories as fixed menu like on your demo.

Please provide me with direction on how to do it.

#309693 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 04 December 2018 - 12:43 AM in Store Design & Templates

Dear kimkwangsuk71,

All these buttons and functionalities are part of the CS-Cart core code and default CS-Cart addons. There is no setting to disable them specifically on the category page. So you can only globally disable them by adjusting the following CS-Cart settings and CS-Cart core addons from your admin interface:

To disable the "Add to cart" button, you need to navigate to the Add-ons - Manage Add-ons section then install and activate the "Catalog mode" addon.

To disable the "Add to wishlist" button, you need to navigate to the Add-ons - Manage Add-ons section and disable the "Wish list" addon.

To disable the "Add to comparison list" you need to navigate to the Settings - General section uncheck the "Allow customers to compare products" option.

Alternatively, if you only want to hide the buttons on the category page, you may add this Custom CSS rule to your store by following these steps:

1. Log into your admin interface and go to Design - Themes

2. Click the blue Theme Editor button

3. On the left hand side under CUSTOMIZE please choose the last option Custom CSS from the dropdown. Now copy/paste this code:

.vs-grid .vs-buttons,
.vs-list .vs-qty-buttons,
.ty-compact-list__controls{
 display: none;
}

4. Click the blue Save button of the Theme editor.

Note that the area allocated to display the buttons also displays the product rating so the height will remain the same after you hide the buttons. If you want to also hide the product rating, you may add the following CSS rule as described above:

.vs-grid .rating-buttons{
 display: none;
}

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Thanks that css modification worked perfectly.

#309646 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 03 December 2018 - 01:05 AM in Store Design & Templates

how to disable add to cart, add to comparison list and add to wishlist icon buttons on the product category page?

It seems there's no function on vivashop theme to disable these.

#307768 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 17 October 2018 - 09:19 AM in Hints & Modifications

When you print company name, use just {$company_name}, not {$udata.company_name}

That didn't work for me so I just used main profile company name by using this code: {$udata.company}

Thanks for all of your help.

#307764 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 17 October 2018 - 08:29 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hello!

Please try

{$company_name = $udata.company_id|fn_get_company_name}

I tried to do this way but it isn't working for me:

{$company_name = $udata.company_id|fn_get_company_name}{$udata.b_company} 

or

{$company_name = $udata.company_id|fn_get_company_name}{$udata.company_name}

Am I doing it right?

#307757 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 17 October 2018 - 07:12 AM in Hints & Modifications

Please try

{$udata = $auth.user_id|fn_get_user_info}
{$udata|fn_print_r}
Second line will print received data. You should remove it later

Thanks... I got it working by changing the format to:

{$udata = $auth.user_id|fn_get_user_info}{$udata.b_address}<br />{$udata.b_city}, {$udata.b_state_descr}<br />{$udata.b_zipcode}

Just one more question: how do I retrieve the company name?

I tried to use {$udata.b_company} but no luck.

#307737 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 17 October 2018 - 02:13 AM in Hints & Modifications

Little minor issue maybe someone can help:

If I use the code above, it only pulls user's information if they are registered as vendor. Does anyone know how to pull user's information if they are registered as customer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#307461 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 11 October 2018 - 10:35 AM in Store Design & Templates

is v2.23 compatible with newest update from CS Cart v4.9.1 or do I need to wait for updated version for Vivashop theme?

#307446 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 11 October 2018 - 09:21 AM in Hints & Modifications

I figured out after spending many hours trying to solve this.

This is how I resolved it:

{if !$company_placement_info}

{assign var="company_placement_info" value=$user_info.company_id|fn_get_company_placement_info:$smarty.const.CART_LANGUAGE}
{/if}

{if $user_info.firstname || $user_info.lastname}{$user_info.firstname} {$user_info.lastname}{/if}<br />{$company_placement_info.company_name}<br />
{$company_placement_info.company_address}<br />
{$company_placement_info.company_city}{if $company_placement_info.company_city && ($company_placement_info.company_state_descr || $company_placement_info.company_zipcode)},{/if} {$company_placement_info.company_state_descr} {$company_placement_info.company_zipcode}<br />
{$company_placement_info.company_country_descr}<br />
Email: {$user_info.email}<br />
Tel: {if $company_placement_info.company_phone}{$company_placement_info.company_phone}{/if}

#307441 User Company Name Display Modification

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 11 October 2018 - 08:28 AM in Hints & Modifications

I'm trying to display user's profile including name, company name, address, phone and email to a page.

I can retrieve user's name and email address but can't retrieve company information or the phone.

Here's my code:

{if $user_info.firstname || $user_info.lastname}{$user_info.firstname} {$user_info.lastname}{/if}<br />

{$user_info.b_company}<br />

{if $user_info.b_address || $user_info.b_address_2}{$user_info.b_address} <br />{$user_info.b_address_2}  {/if}<br />

{if $user_info.b_city || $user_info.b_state_descr || $user_info.b_zipcode}{$user_info.b_city}  {$user_info.b_state_descr}  {$user_info.b_zipcode}{/if}<br />

{$user_info.b_phone}<br />

{$user_info.email}

I can't seems to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can someone advise me on this?

#307048 Cart Pdf : Customer Can Print A Summary Of His Cart

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 28 September 2018 - 02:52 AM in Hints & Modifications

By the way, this addon created by "cs24user" is a must have for CS Cart MV if you're doing B2B ecommerce like me.

It makes the job of writing quotation for clients very simple and easier unlike the quotation modules that's available on the CS Cart Marketplace.

The price is very very reasonable and time frame was very fast. I received several quotations for what I was looking for but "cs24user" was most reasonable.

I highly recommend this person if you are looking for any custom work on CS Cart.

#307045 Cart Pdf : Customer Can Print A Summary Of His Cart

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 28 September 2018 - 02:15 AM in Hints & Modifications

Thank you user "CS24USER" for the addon that I was looking for.

The addon you made works great and you did it in a timely fashion like true professional.

Again, thank you so much for wonderful addon that I've been looking for very long time.

I will definitely do business again with you.

#306969 Cart Pdf : Customer Can Print A Summary Of His Cart

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 26 September 2018 - 07:35 AM in Hints & Modifications

If you do not find ready-to-use solution, we will be glad to develop it for you. Feel free to contact us

Thanks but cs24user from cs24user.com is working on it.

#306956 Cart Pdf : Customer Can Print A Summary Of His Cart

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 26 September 2018 - 04:39 AM in Hints & Modifications

I'm looking for way for customer to print a summary of his cart in PDF on the frontend of the website.

Does anyone have any idea on how to do this or know addon that's available on the marketplace? 

I know Magento has this function but CS Cart doesn't.

This is free module for Magento that I'm looking something similar for CS Cart:

"Global PDF extension Introduces new PDF options

In addition, global PDF introduces new PDF for magento :

• Cart PDF : customer can print a summary of his cart
  • Order PDF : print a summary of an order
  • Product PDF: print product sheets with pictures, prices, options, description and attribute values.
  • It supports all product types (simple, configurable, bundle, grouped)"

If anyone of you have any ideas, please let me know.

#305928 Looking For Quotation On Custom Css Work

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 29 August 2018 - 12:36 AM in Look and feel

Hello! Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com if you did not find a solution yet.

I sent you an email... please check and let me know.

#305683 Looking For Quotation On Custom Css Work

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 22 August 2018 - 06:53 AM in Look and feel

anybody?

#305426 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 16 August 2018 - 09:48 AM in Store Design & Templates

Is current version of Vivashop compatible with new update from CS Cart 4.8.2?

#305282 Looking For Quotation On Custom Css Work

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 14 August 2018 - 07:32 AM in Look and feel

I'm looking for quotation for print screen css that will appear like how the invoice is.

Please contact me for detail information.

#304692 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 31 July 2018 - 01:32 AM in Store Design & Templates

Dear kimkwangsuk71

Thank you for your message. This issue has already been reported and addressed in a hotfix on 02.07.2018, as it can be seen in the theme changelog on our site. You need to download the latest theme archive with the updated code from the Downloads area of your account and update the theme files on your server. Alternatively, you may open a support ticket and we'll be happy to take care of this for you.

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

I updated the theme with new zip and it solved the issue. 

Thanks!

#304650 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by kimkwangsuk71 on 30 July 2018 - 05:42 AM in Store Design & Templates

how do I disable lazy loader on Vivashop? It is causing issues on mobile viewing after updating CS Cart MV to 4.8.1.SP.  

It was working perfectly fine before updating. Is there some bug on Vivashop? I was told by several people Vivashop theme has bug after clearing the cache.

I'm using the latest Vivashop version 2.22

Product images are stuck and keep showing loading circles. Desktop viewing is fine. It only happens when it is viewed on mobile.

loading.png