pepo1's Content

There have been 68 items by pepo1 (Search limited from 14-May 20)

Sort by                Order  

#304528 Help With Upgrade

Posted by pepo1 on 26 July 2018 - 08:11 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Why do you only want to go to 4.7.4 versus 4.8.1.SP1?

We can give you a quote but need more info about any customizations you might have, 3rd party addons, etc.

Click the link in my signature and will be happy to work with you.

Because my license only allows Multivendor upgrades till 26th June, when version 4.7.4 was current.

#304493 Help With Upgrade

Posted by pepo1 on 25 July 2018 - 07:45 PM in Installation & Upgrade

Hi there, I need a professional to perform an upgrade of Multivendor on our server from 4.6.2 to 4.7.4. I don't want to wreck anything. Needs backups taken etc. Anyone interested, give me a price. I'll provide all login details, etc.

Cheers,

Paul

#304492 Upgrade Cs-Cart

Posted by pepo1 on 25 July 2018 - 07:44 PM in Third-Party Services

Hi there, I need a professional to perform an upgrade of Multivendor on our server from 4.6.2 to 4.7.4. I don't want to wreck anything. Needs backups taken etc. Anyone interested, give me a price. I'll provide all login details, etc.

Cheers,

Paul

#288290 Add Some Text To Vendor Shipping Page

Posted by pepo1 on 09 November 2017 - 07:47 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

design/backend/templates/views/shippings/update.tpl

Add

{if $runtime.company_id}
    {__('shipping_methods_notice')}
{/if}

before

{include file="common/subheader.tpl" title=__("information") target="#acc_information"}

Then go to Administration -> Languages -> Translations and create the shipping_methods_notice language variable with the required text

Clear cache and check the result

That worked great and now I can do it for other admin pages. Thank you so much!

#288289 Confused About Shipping Methods

Posted by pepo1 on 09 November 2017 - 07:28 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am afraid it will be required to create separate shipping methods for each vendor

The way it seems to work is:

1) Admin creates shipping methods but does not apply them to vendor

2) Vendor creates new shipping method. In the "Shipping Charges" tab, vendor has access to admin's methods, and can adapt them to create new ones for themselves.

3) Vendor's newly adapted methods appear at checkout.

The only problem I've seen so far is that if the vendor comes back later and tries to create another shipping method, the previous ones don't have their values repopulated and revert to zero. So, if the user clicks "Save" after creating new method, it saves the other ones with zero value. Looks like a bug to me.

#288172 Confused About Shipping Methods

Posted by pepo1 on 08 November 2017 - 07:45 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Refer to attachments.

Administrator has created 4 main shipping methods and assigned them to vendor.

However, vendor cannot adapt these methods at all, apparently. This is necessary because vendors come from different parts of the country and will have different values for each of these methods.

How do I allow vendor to change only the prices of existing shipping methods and thereby create a new method for themselves?

Update: Its ok, I figured it out!

Attached Thumbnails

• ship1.png
  • ship2.png

#288169 Add Some Text To Vendor Shipping Page

Posted by pepo1 on 08 November 2017 - 06:57 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I want to add some text to the vendor's shipping methods admin page to tell the vendor that they cannot edit setting on the "General" tab (see attachment).

Where is the template where I can do this?

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• shio.png

#288028 Alter Link In Vendor Confirmation Email

Posted by pepo1 on 07 November 2017 - 07:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Hello!

Please find vendor_url variable in this code in fn.companies.php file:

$mailer->send(array(
    'to' => $company_data['email'],
    'from' => 'default_company_support_department',
    'data' => array(
        'company' => $company_info,
        'user_data' => $user_data,
        'reason' => $reason,
        'status' => __($status_to == 'A' ? 'active' : 'disabled'),
        'status_from' => $status_from,
        'status_to' => $status_to,
        'e_username' => $e_username,
        'e_account' => $e_account,
        'e_password' => $e_password,
        'vendor_url' => fn_url('', 'V'),
        'company_data' =>  Registry::get('settings.Appearance.email_templates') !== 'new'
            ? $company_info
            : null, // backward compatibility for file templates
    ),
    'template_code' => 'company_status_notification',
    'tpl' => 'companies/status_notification.tpl', // this parameter is obsolete and is used for back compatibility
), 'A');

You can also change the url in "Company status change" e-mail template in the admin panel if you use new e-mail template editor.

Thanks! Where is the fn.companies.php file?

#288015 Alter Link In Vendor Confirmation Email

Posted by pepo1 on 07 November 2017 - 05:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

The language variable "text_company_status_new_to_active_administrator_created" has the following text:

"...You can now access the administrator area: <a href="[link]">[link_text]</a> by using the following credentials:..."

I want to change the link by adding a url variable to it. Where can I find where this link is generated?

Thanks!

#287999 Vendor Create Gift Certificates

Posted by pepo1 on 06 November 2017 - 06:49 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Looks like it is forbidden due to the reason that certificate is applied to the whole order and customer can receive discount on the products from another vendors

Thanks, so should only the administrator create gift certificates? If so, how can I remove this option from the vendor admin panel? See video for where I'm talking about. https://www.useloom....ad38022fa1c43cd

#287941 Ecom-Labs.com Review

Posted by pepo1 on 06 November 2017 - 08:40 AM in Third-Party Reviews

Ecom-labs are amazing. Extremely responsive and helpful. A lot of cs-cart developers are too mercenary. I've noticed that these guys actually have heart. You will see what I mean once you try them. And, they know what they're doing. They have fixed several issues for me already. Big thank you and you'll be my first choice if anything needs doing in the future.

#287873 Vendor Create Gift Certificates

Posted by pepo1 on 05 November 2017 - 06:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can a vendor create gift certificates for customers? I get a 403 error when logged in as a vendor and attempt to create a gift certificate. But, I don't get that error when logged in as administrator.

#287872 Hiding Vendor Menu Items

Posted by pepo1 on 04 November 2017 - 11:52 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

What is the code for product categories? Vendors don't need to see those if they can't add or change them.

#287871 Get Rid Of Minimum Order Quantity Text If "1"

Posted by pepo1 on 04 November 2017 - 11:00 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Please see attachment. I only want this message if the minimum order is greater than 1. I can't seem to find the template for this. I think I know what sort of code changes to make.

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• moq.PNG

#287737 Create Order For Vendor

Posted by pepo1 on 02 November 2017 - 07:20 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

OK, I see how to manually create an order and notify customer.

#287667 Hints In Admin Back-End Product Template

Posted by pepo1 on 02 November 2017 - 07:37 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

It is required to examine issue on your server in this case

Do you want to message me a quote to take a look?

#287632 Hints In Admin Back-End Product Template

Posted by pepo1 on 01 November 2017 - 07:15 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

No, it didn't work. I deleted other cache folders also - cache1, cache2, etc. The system just immediately creates a new cache folder and it keeps pointing to the css in this folder.

I have "Rebuild cache automatically" on and 'disable_block_cache' => false in config.local.php. It was set to "true" during these issues. I just set it to "false" after reading this thread, but no difference.

#287540 Hints In Admin Back-End Product Template

Posted by pepo1 on 31 October 2017 - 07:31 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Cool, thanks for that. However, now it seems like the cache won't clear because the question marks have disappeared. The css file it's using is something like var/cache/misc/assets/design/backend/css, which has a rule:

.icon-question-sign {
    color: #fff;
}

I tried clearing the cache in various different ways including ?ctpl etc, but I can't get it to work.

#287359 Hints In Admin Back-End Product Template

Posted by pepo1 on 30 October 2017 - 07:22 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I found the relevant template products\update.tpl, but I can't see how the little question marks with popup hints are created. See attached.

The admin needs more of these and I wanna add them.

How do I create these?

Attached Thumbnails

• hint.PNG

#287278 Live Help/chat

Posted by pepo1 on 28 October 2017 - 09:56 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Must have the 'My changes' add-on enabled in the admin area in top menu > Add-ons > Manage add-ons.

To setup My Changes addon:
Enable Addon: My Changes.
Create: 'my_changes' > 'hooks' > 'index' folders starting from the 'addons' folder.

P.S. I can't find any documentation regarding the 'My changes' add-on on http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/

Thank you very much sir. Works great!

#287266 Live Help/chat

Posted by pepo1 on 28 October 2017 - 05:53 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

You don't need to use and install an unnecessary 'add-on'. Just put the code into a page/template before the </body> tag. BTW there isn't an CS-Cart add-on. We used the WHMCS one, but then we decided to use just the code directly.

Thanks for that. If I wanted to make the chat available on any page, which specific page/template would I put it in?

#287263 Tax Inclusive Dependent On Vendor

Posted by pepo1 on 27 October 2017 - 07:29 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

We let our vendors apply taxes from a range of options, with some pre-configured options via js.

Within our federal taxation system, there are different tax rates for different products, so we can't just offer a "yes/no" option. We also have vendors who make below a dollar value threshold and are not required to remit.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-10-27 at 11.22.52 AM.png

Congrats! How do I get something similar?

I checked out your site. Looks good. One thing though: I couldn't get to the footer because products kept loading:-)

#287262 Links On Vendor Admin Pages

Posted by pepo1 on 27 October 2017 - 07:25 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

We wrote our own…

https://oneofakindon...sk.com/hc/en-us

Yeah, we have a tutorial page, quick start guide, faq page etc, but when the vendor is in the admin panel trying to figure things out, it would nice to have a help tab right there, rather than making them switch screens and find what they need.

By the way, after using the Webkul version, I realise that they only permit two videos per dispatch. However, the products.update dispatch has so much information on it that it needs more. I asked Webkul if it were possible to adapt it to make two videos available for each sub-tab on a dispatch page, i.e. for the products.update dispatch, each of the following sub-tabs:
  • General
  • Images
  • SEO
  • Options
  • Shipping Properties
  • Quantity discounts
  • Files to sell
  • Subscribers
  • etc
That'll cost me $150 for them to make that changes. Any other developer interested in quoting can message me their quote.
Or tell me how I can do it myself. I'm a ColdFusion developer for 20 years, not PHP, but I'm sure I can figure things out.

#287261 Live Help/chat

Posted by pepo1 on 27 October 2017 - 07:11 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks, did you use an add-on for tawk.to?

#287205 Create Order For Vendor

Posted by pepo1 on 27 October 2017 - 07:57 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Please clarify how do you create orders now?

Normally, an order is created automatically for any other product, obviously, through the normal checkout process.

In this case, I have a product already set up for the bookings, but then I realised I don't really want the vendor to use this product page unless it is certain that the dates they want are available. So, I created a booking form for them to choose dates and the admin can make sure the dates are available first.

After the dates are verified, perhaps admin can THEN direct the vendor to this product page, with pre-selected quantity? Or could an order just be created manually with the correct quantity? I'm not sure sorry. That's why I am asking for the best method to do this.

So, the process would be:

1) User applies for booking dates using the booking form

2) Admin makes sure the dates are available

3) Admin sends vendor to a payment link or manually prepared order or whatever else can be done in CS-CART