iamau5's Content

There have been 7 items by iamau5 (Search limited from 15-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#276019 How You Guys Manage Contents That Upload To Amazon Ec2?

Posted by iamau5 on 26 April 2017 - 09:24 AM in Web Hosting

Hi tbirnseth,

We are not plan to make it worldwide yet, but the problem is. When EC2 reach it scaling somehow, it will terminate its instance and create new from image. And baam, all the static data on previous instance gone. That's the problem we are aware of.

So to prevent that, we want to make sure that situation won't happen by try to let our site point to other hosting server instead.

The paid CDN you mentioned could you suggest us which service do you use? And how to upload your static data there? As it there are some thumbnail images that will be generated through user clicking on site, will those images will automatically store on that server and act as an origin host too?

#275901 Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce

Posted by iamau5 on 25 April 2017 - 07:24 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hi Team Support,

I'm working with Google analytic enhanced e-commerce plugin for CS-Cart. 
The data gathered in GA seems going wrong when we try purchase multiple products from multiple vendors, which result multiple orders.
In a part of "Sales Performance" under "Conversions/Ecommerce" the transaction only show the last order from that purchase

Assume, there are order #201, #202, #203 purchased in 1 cart
#201 (VendorX) included ProductA 20$, ProductB 30$   
#202 (VendorY) included ProductC 40$  
#203 (VendorZ) included ProductD 50$ 

The result show in Sales Performance will show only "Transaction id 203" with the result of "50$ Revenue"
while transaction 201, 202 not shown in analytic at all

But when I clicked on transactionn 203
It show the list of product with ProductA, ProductB, ProductC, ProductD with sum revenue of 140$ (This is where it's go all wrong)

So I'm not sure what it should really be or this is a bug of your addon? please consider this issue and get in touch soon!

#275790 How You Guys Manage Contents That Upload To Amazon Ec2?

Posted by iamau5 on 24 April 2017 - 04:10 AM in Web Hosting

Hi all,

As you know that there is a chance that EC2 could destroy self-instance and recreate new instance from the image(image with site that already set up).

And when CS-Cart is launching. the framework only allow to upload incoming images to the host itself.

So there is a chance that when current instance is destroyed and recreate. The current content data from the previous instance will be gone.

So I want to know how you guys handle this issue. Is using cdn (cloudfront) help solving this problem? but I see that cloudfront still have origin on cscart host, and I'm not sure it will fix the issue. (I thought it will clone data to base on S3).

Or do I understand things wrong? please share how you guys fix this. Thanks in advance!

#275673 Can Images Folder Be Hosted On Amazon S3

Posted by iamau5 on 21 April 2017 - 06:30 AM in Configuration

Looking forward for the answer too!

#275502 Storing Image To Another Host Server?

Posted by iamau5 on 19 April 2017 - 06:19 AM in Hints & Modifications

Why would you need such a thing?

I don't think I can give you a solution, it seems like a deep mod that has to be done..

I want to seperate all the images to the other host storage to prevent large data on the server that run the website. Or is there any other better solution?

#275463 Storing Image To Another Host Server?

Posted by iamau5 on 18 April 2017 - 10:59 AM in Hints & Modifications

Is there anyway to change the host server to upload, show images or create thumbnails to another host storage?

I can only find a way to change host path to show image from cscart host to another host. But not when upload to change from current host to another host, and I just found out that it's will auto generate new thumbnail image files when user browse for some specific pages.

Please help, I'm clueless here.

Thanks in advance!

#274393 Sending Multiple Open Orders (From Different Vendors) Through 1 Mail?

Posted by iamau5 on 04 April 2017 - 03:28 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hi guys,

I want to change the way order mails were send from multiple vendors' email addresses into one mail from our main email address when customer submitting orders from different vendors.

But now, I cannot seems to find the php function that send the email or select which template to send the email through when submitting orders.

Do anybody tried to modify how it send email to customers, or at least the way to create new email template and create simple addon function to send this?

Thanks in advance!