Armita84's Content

There have been 6 items by Armita84 (Search limited from 16-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#312473 Check User Group In The Order Invoice

Posted by Armita84 on 19 February 2019 - 10:05 AM in Look and feel

Hello,

I want to add some text in the order invoice for the users in the special usergroup, but I couldn't find any user group variable in the invoice document to add and check the usergroup in the invoice.

I want something like this to add in the invoice document:

{% if u.usergroup == "VIP Customer" %}

<div>My TEXT HERE</div>

{% endif %} 

#312458 Give Different Gift Cards Based On Different Subtotal Order Using Promotion!

Posted by Armita84 on 18 February 2019 - 06:01 PM in Vendor Store, Payments, Promotions

Hello,

I'm using cs-cart MV 4.9.3 and I want to give different Gift Certificates to the customer based on the different Order Subtotal amount like below:

For the order subtotal greater and equal to 400$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount 20$

For the order subtotal greater and equal to 800$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount 40$

For the order subtotal greater and equal to 12000$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount 60$

For the order subtotal greater and equal to 1600$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount 80$

Generally, I have this formula for promotion:

'For the order subtotal greater and equal to n*400$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount n*20$'  which 'n' is a range 1,2,3,4 and so on!

I could create a cart promotion and tell that if the order subtotals greater and equal to 400$, give the customer a Gift card with the amount 20$, or any other rule ALONE! But what about ALL rules? In this case, I must create unlimited promotions!

Is there any solution guys?!

Thanks

Armita

#309901 Meet Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.9.1

Posted by Armita84 on 10 December 2018 - 08:27 PM in News and Announcements

I totally agree with memel. We are using MV 4.9.1 now, and we've had this option for almost a year. Now my manager decided the vendors not to change their layout page anymore, and I can do nothing! Just to say that sorry, this feature was removed and won't work anymore unless we move our huge store to Plus version that we DON'T WANT TO!

This kind of obligation is not user-friendly and not reasonable in my view. 

#307099 The Number Of Clicks In Newsletter Campaign Statistics Is Always 0!

Posted by Armita84 on 29 September 2018 - 07:16 PM in General Questions

Hello,

I've set up a newsletter in cs-cart and I assigned a campaign to it. The issue is after sending the newsletter to the subscribers, the number of clicks in newsletter campaign statistics is always 0!

I sent a newsletter to myself as a subscribed user and clicked on any newsletter's links (including the unsubscribe link), but the number of clicks is zero still!

How should I run newsletter campaign properly?

Please explain to me the exact functionality of a newsletter campaign?! Which actions run a campaign statistics actually? What is campaign statistics clicks number?

Regards,

Armita

#300987 Vendor's Categories In Vendor Store Page

Posted by Armita84 on 01 May 2018 - 05:45 AM in Vendor Store, Payments, Promotions

Hello,

I'm using multi-vendor 4.7.3 and I've got some problems in vendor store page mainly in vendor's categories block!

I've set the vendor's categories block content to subcategories tree (drop-down vertical) in the vendor store page layout.

Let me explain the issue with an example. One vendor has products in the categories below:

-Category A

-- Category AB

-- Category AC

-- Category AD

- Category C

-- Category CA

As mentioned above, Category A has 3 subcategories, and Category C has 1 subcategory.

When I go to a vendor page and click a vendor's category, some subcategories doesn't show in the vendor's categories! For example, when I click on category A, Category AB will show, but Category AC and AD won't show! 

This is the first issue I've encountered. And I don't know why some subcategories are gone in the vendor's categories menu although there are products related to this vendor within them!

The other issue is, when I go to the vendor store without choosing any vendor's category yet, all filters of all the vendor's categories will appear in the vendor's store. After choosing a vendor's category, the filters will limit to the specific category I've chosen (and this is the correct behavior)

I don't want to see any category's filter (except price and brands that are general for all categories) at the first glance of vendor store and before selecting any category. 

Please help. Maybe there is something wrong in my store.

Regards,

Armita

#297641 Warning: Error While Sending Query Packet. Pid=8384 In /var/www/vhosts/mysite...

Posted by Armita84 on 10 March 2018 - 11:43 AM in General Questions

Hello there,

I want to send a newsletter from cs-cart to about 130K  subscribers! The problem is after a while I will get such an error in backend: 

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=8384 in /var/www/vhosts/mysite/httpdocs/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 79

Is it related to server config or something? Should I increase max_allowed_packet  on the server?

Thanks